BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Raluca G.
Lakeland
Great beer with an amazing flavor. It’s the beer that always reminds me of great nights with friends. I would totally buy it again and I love the packaging. I recommend it and I think anybody can love this beer. Very versatile and refreshing.
Maggie T.
Morgantown, WV
This pale ale beer is the perfect mix between hoppy and ipa. Each sip out of this bottle will hit your tastebuds with a crafted feel of what beer should taste like. With how affordable and tasty this ale is I would suggest it to everyone
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
This is an okay pale ale that is really drinkable. It’s nice in the summer and is really easy to find in stores. The downside though to me is that it doesn’t standout as much as other pale ales and isn’t something I seek out too often.
Molly H.
Las Vegas
It’s alright. It has a sharp taste and is refreshing but not my most favorite beer. I think it might be too bitter for someone just getting used to beer. But I do think it is reasonably priced and would recommend giving it a try.
Jessica B.
Medford
This is my husbands favorite summer beer right now and he totally raves about it and suggests it to all of our family and his buddies. You can’t beet the price and the taste it’s just overall a great beer to keep in the fridge
Brittany P.
Sierra Nevada makes one of the best Ale Beers out there. I love this for cooking for chicken. I do not drink often at all but my husband can finish off the rest of the case after I make us bearded chicken for dinner.
Allyson P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sierra Nevada pale ale has been a staple in my family since I was little. My dad drank it, I went to school in Chico, CA where it’s made so I drink it and it will always be one of my favorite beers. Great flavor, great hop balance, and a great company.
Logan C.
It’s good, but not always my first choice when it comes to beer. This is more likely to be the beer I pick up if it’s the only one someone brings to a party. It’s pretty affordable though, so that’s probably why it’s at a lot of college parties lol
Cara J.
It's not the best, but it's not the worst. Though I would not purchase it, my boyfriend love it! Also, a lot of regulars at the restaurant I worked at would only drink this one beer. It's a pretty bitter pale ale to me. That's why I don't enjoy it much.
Angela J.
Arlington, VA
I love this beer. It has a really great taste. I like to keep it in the house, but it is also a good beer to bring to parties as a lot of people enjoy it. You can buy it at most grocery stores or liquor stores!
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?