BY SIERRA NEVADA #45 in Beer

In 1980, we created a beer highlighting the bold flavors and piney-citrus aromas of whole-cone Cascade hops. The quality, craftsmanship, and flavors were so unique that they helped change the face of American brewing. Today, our all-natural, bottle-conditioned Pale Ale is recognized worldwide as a classic.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Kristi J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite beer. A bit bitter, which I enjoy with some lime. I do t drink it often because of the high calorie and carb content, wish it came in lite!!
Gwendolyn G.
Spindale, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The beer that will keep the hipsters happy. IPA is the cool thing to drink and Sierra Nevada will keep all the cool cats happy. It tastes amazing. Definately worth the hype.
Matt T.
Sierra Nevada’s are great to have one or two beers to get the night started. Their high ABV will kick in after 2 or three beers! Doesn’t take long to fill you up though as hey are rather heavy. Great flavor, and great availability.
Emily K.
LINDSTROM, MN
This beer is definitely more hoppey. So if you don't enjoy it pale ales in general, you won't enjoy this one. I'm not very sensitive to pale ales, so this 1 is very tasty.
Courteney J.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was my first foray into “craft beer” when I was younger and I still really like it. It’s now kind of my go-to when I want a cheap mainstream beer instead of something from a more niche craft brewery. I still really like this and just bought it again recently.
Brittany W.
Georgetown , KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good Pale Ale. It’s not my favorite, but it has a decent flavor. I don’t find it as smooth as some of the others and think it is a little too expensive for its taste.
Kirsti L.
Wilmington , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a nice smooth beer. It has a refreshing taste, not too heavy.  I find this is a good afternoon beer when you're out to lunch on a Saturday.
Jolai P.
Enumclaw, WA
Nice and crisp. Perfect spring/summer ale and at a good price. It has a touch of hops and citrus. Definitely a step up from most beers without breaking the bank for larger get togethers. I would highly recommend.
Briana B.
New Milford
This is my go to all year round beer. I absolutely love the hops and taste. Its not too heavy, but it definitely is not light either. Rich in taste and refreshing
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is an acquired taste. It's not bad but it has a different flavor than I first thought. I probably wouldn't get it again, but would drink if someone else did.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?