BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

• "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The first pale ale that I tried. I wasn't sure what it was going to taste like. I thought it was going to be light. But this beer is very happy and strong. It's a nice flavor.
Libby G.
New Orleans, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like this beer a lot but found that a good bit of places dont have it. I love the bottle and the taste is a great middleground between a lighter and heavier beer. 5 stars!
Grace C.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this pale ale. It's super easy to drink and it tastes really good. There's no after taste or anything. It's a good beer to get your anti beer friends to drink beer.
Joel R.
Greenwood, SC
Sierra Nevada is one of my favorite beers! It has a great flavor, but not too heavy, so you can drink them throughout the day if you want without getting too full.
Jessie W.
United States
This is the beer that made me realize that I love pale ales. I've never been disappointed with any beer from Sierra Navada, you can depend on quality and great taste always
April R.
Los Angeles , CA
Sierra Nevada® Pale Ale® Beer has a very balanced flavor and is easy to drink. It’s not too light and not too bitter, and delivers a decent amount of hop flavor. I would purchase again.
Lindsey B.
Tenants Hbr, ME
This is my go-to IPA. It’s easily found in stores, the price is fair, and it tastes amazing. The packaging is also super cute and eye-catching. I would recommend this product to my friends and family.
Brittny Z.
This is an ok beer if you’re into strong IPAs. For me too bitter, but I know that’s what people like about an IPA. BUT, I will say once I had a couple they went down smooth no problem 😂
Jayme N.
Lexington, NC
I bought this for my friend and he loves it. It is his favorite and it's affordable. I don't know much about the taste buy he's more than happy with it everytime.
Caitlin O.
Mustang, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Really good pale ale. Tried this because it was next to my favorite IPA at the liquor store and was very happy with my choice. reasonably priced and great quality. Fun packaging too.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?