BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Maggie J.
Gilbert, AZ
I really like craft beers and though this beer is more
Mainstream, I like that it’s available at family bars and more chain restaurants now. It’s an easy drink and the packaging is good. Definitely would buy again.
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Definitely not my favorite beer. It was hard for me to
Finish my glass. I had one at a baseball game but it was bought for me so I kinda had to drink it. But I
Wouldn’t purchase again.
Cara K.
Charlottesville
For some reason when Sierra Nevada puts its beer into a can it just tastes different. It doesn’t have as much bitter as it usually does but it’s still amazing and I would absolutely recommend if its not in a can.
Kaylee C.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is the perfect example of a great IPA. no matter where you get it from, it is always stellar. It is quite affordable and compares with the highest quality of beers. I am always very satisfied with this one!
Jenni✨ G.
San Diego
I’m a craft beer fanatic! This beer is always great. Time and time again. It was one of the first ones I’d ever tried and I continue to purchase or have it when it’s on tap. Awesome!
Jasmine S.
San Jose, CA
My go-to beer if I am ever in the mood for a cold drink. My only complaint is that once it’s gross once it’s less than ICE cold but that’s with any beer. It’s available pretty much everywhere so it’s my favorite
Diamonds a.
Arden, NC
The standard. Always nice to see this on the menu. If there’s not something else I absolutely have to try, I know that this is always a good choice and I will most likely order one.
Alexis G.
Saluda, NC
I am not a huge can of Sierra Nevada beers. However, the brewery in Mills River, NC is a must go to. Great food, great environment for a fun night/experience. Definitely affordable.
Sara W.
Not my favorite beer from Sierra Nevada just because the bite reminds me of an IPA, which I do not prefer. I prefer Sidecar from Sierra Nevada. This is an affordable beer and it’s manufactured in my hometown!
Caitlan D.
San Diego, CA
I try and drink local, but Sierra Nevada is a solid go-to when you need to grab a six pack quick - their ipa is what I think of when I think of IPAs, but generally easy enough for folks that aren’t into hops.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?