BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Phylicia B.
Hamilton , ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Sierra Nevada® Pale Ale 12 fl. oz. Can more...
I’ve always loved Sierra Nevada Amber Ale and the Torpedo ale as well and am sad that I can’t get it here in Ontario, Canada. When I lived in Laughlin, Nevada this was perfect for bringing to the lake as it is canned which is so convenient.its flavorful, smooth and enjoyable.
Ashes D.
Toronto, WY
This was my first beer on my journey of tasting beers other then your basic domestic lagers and pilsners. The first pale ale and it was quite lovely. I enjoyed the slightly more hoppy and the more complex taste! I definitely enjoy a Sierra Nevada when I come across it!
Alisa K.
Orleans, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Pale Ale more...
This is my craft beer of choice whether in a bottle or on top. I’ve been drinking this for two years. It’s got a lovely, fun taste, and leaves you feeling nice and warm. I would highly recommend it for the complexity in the taste and well just because it’s delicious!
Rudie R.
Solihull, West Midlands
I first tried this at a local pub near my house as they were selling it for a very cheap price! Sweet flavour and nice taste. I don’t always order this beer but when I want a change from a typical larger, this is what I pick!
Ceri D.
Sheffield, ['', '', 'South Yorkshire ']
A common one, but one of my personal faves. Not that easy to find in England, but basically flows from the taps in America - and you can see why! It’s pretty good, I’d definitely drink this on the regular
Nicola G.
Elgin, Elgin
Was recommended this by an American relative over in Scotland on holiday. Had never seen in local supermarket however chanced upon it in another supermarket. Was lovely nice crisp and refreshing taste.
Charley P.
Swansea
Beautiful pale ale, quite sweet yet hoppy and easy to drink. I feel that the price makes this a bargain considering how lovely it tastes compared to other pale ales that are readily available.
Julia B.
You definitely taste the citrus in this beer, but it's not overpowering. I won't give it a full five stars because it has a teeny bit of an aftertaste, but overall always enjoyable!
Nicola G.
West Sussex, Chichester
My dads favourite beer and he drinks a lot. A little to hoppy for me as i prefer wheat beer but generally still a really nice product and would recommend for people to try.
Cleo H.
Devon
I found this brand a few years ago and will always order one if it's available. The packaging is eye catching and the flavour Is pleasant. Very drinkable and refreshing!
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?