BY SIERRA NEVADA #45 in Beer

In 1980, we created a beer highlighting the bold flavors and piney-citrus aromas of whole-cone Cascade hops. The quality, craftsmanship, and flavors were so unique that they helped change the face of American brewing. Today, our all-natural, bottle-conditioned Pale Ale is recognized worldwide as a classic.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Carlsbad, CA
A solid beer for non beer people. A sharp they subtle ale that even noon beer fans will enjoy
Julie S.
Brooklyn, NY
It's one of my favorite IPAs. Great taste and it's mild enough for the newbie IPA drinker.
jamila w.
Long Beach, CA
Not my absolute favorite but it's not bad! I think it's just personal I'm a corona girl lol
Cassondra C.
Chico, CA
Not my favorite but it's always around so I've gotten used to the flavor. It's not too bad.
Alicia F.
Lexington , NC
Great flavor and very refreshing. Better than regular beers. Priced well too in most areas.
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I’m a big fan of seirrA Nevada, it has a Awsome hoppy taste that not many other beers have.
Shauna M.
My bf loves these...always his go to choice... yo very yummy. Not a horrible price either.
Ashley J.
Valdosta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A wonderful crisp tasting beer that can be easily found at most grocery and liquor stores.
Evan C.
Spencer, NC
I'm not a big fan of IPA but I drink this one because it's a local brewery (Asheville, NC!)
Joseph S.
Burbank, CA
Great Pale Ale, Really refreshing and tasty. Pairs well with burgers and other meat dishes
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?