BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Jenny D.
Can't go wrong with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. It has been my go to for years.
Rebecca R.
Good solid pale ale. Good by itself or with meals. One I keep going back to
Diannara C.
Ellsworth, ME
My Husband loved his beer and he says that it taste awesome and taste good.
Wilson T.
Gainesville
Hoppy hoppy hoppy. Satisfies the craft beer lover but is also a good price.
Samantha B.
Buffalo, NY
This beer has a ton of flavor. Not overly hoppy either, one of my favorites
jennifer D.
It's one of our favorite beers its not expensive it go great for our partys
Melissa B.
Absolutely hoppy deliciousness. I do love an ipa and especially this one.
Bre C.
Delicious! Packs a punch. Drink slowly especially if you don't normally drink , this is a pretty strong beer.
Alisa K.
Orleans, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Pale Ale more...
This is my craft beer of choice whether in a bottle or on top. I’ve been drinking this for two years. It’s got a lovely, fun taste, and leaves you feeling nice and warm. I would highly recommend it for the complexity in the taste and well just because it’s delicious!
A Bit Of Madness A.
Valencia
Sierra Nevada is a very good Pale Ale Beer. I have ordered it for the first time in a very little town in the middle of nowhere in California, the day before we were going to visit Yosemite National Park, I really enjoyed the billar that day and every time that I taste a Sierra Nevada I remember this sensation. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Beer
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?