BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Shahna S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My go-to for a pale ale when I'm not going craft. Good flavor but not over the top.
Gretzen L.
Clean, crisp taste! I used to not like this brand of beer but not I don't mind it.
Cory K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Delicious refreshing beer! One of our favorites great flavor and taste decent cost
Angela B.
Gresham, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A great stand-by pale ale. Perfect for hot summer days, goes great at family BBQs.
Connie L.
One of my favorite pale ales. I love drinking IPAs and this one tastes pretty good.
Tony  M.
Sierra beer taste good I like IPAs so much beer or on draft it is a well known beer
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
First beer that started my love of pale ales. Fresh and hoppy. Great on a hot day.
Stephanie T.
Huntington, NY
A very easy drinking IPA. It doesn't have the harshness that some other IPA's have.
Yane G.
One of my favorite place ales it's slightly bitter and has a fruity after notes.
Amy J.
Greencastle, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A nice craft beer. Not too hoppy for those adverse to IPA but a very good flavor.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?