BY SIERRA NEVADA

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Ben O.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great beer! One of my favorites if I am not looking for strictly unique beers at the supermarket.
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is my go to beer of choice. When in doubt, this is what I order whether at dinner or a bar.
Ashlea D.
Wilmington, NC
Not the biggest beer drinker out there but this is one beer I enjoy drinking and it isn't pricey!
Morgan T.
DeLand , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Pretty good but I have to be in a drinking mood to fully enjoy one of these. Pleasant and crisp.
Staci S.
Buffalo, NY
Sierra nevada is not my favorite beer. I think a lot of their beer has very similar flavor to it.
Lucy S.
Murfreesboro, TN
Light, crips, butter & refreshing taste however the beer is quite heavy. A bit difficult to pair
kimberly e.
Friendsville , TN
Not my favorite since I'm not the biggest fan of IPAs but Sierra Nevada is but beer! Good flavor.
Soledad F.
Fresno, CA
A great pale ale! Delicious and not too hoppy! These cans are a great size at the pub or at home!
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this type of beer & I love pale ales! It's adorable & recommend this if you like pale ales!
Kerra A.
Lindsborg, KS
This one frequents our fridge quite frequently...a good easy drinking beer with a nice hop to it.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

Walmart