BY SIERRA NEVADA #46 in Beer

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Kris H.
Santa Maria, CA
I am not s huge fan of IPA and these are no exception. However my husband likes them and says these are a fair beer. Certainly not his favorite but more cost efficient than a small fraction beer.
Jillian F.
Harrisburg, PA
I LOVE SIERRA NEVADA. It’s the perfect IPA, as it’s the perfect amount of hops. It’s not as expensive as Goose IPA or its alternatives. It can be bought at most beer distributors and I find it to be available at a lot of bars.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this beer! It’s one of our go-tos. It has great flavor — hoppy but drinkable. It’s not any more expensive than other craft beers, and it’s widely available at corner shops and supermarkets.
Ashlynn W.
Saint Johns, FL
I love all Serria Nevada beers. I went for a tour of their brewery and ever since then I've been in love. The beers are delicious, the company is amazing and their signature pale ale is superb!
Evelyn P.
Salida, CA
This beer is one of my favorite beers. We can never go wrong with this one. It is affordable and has a great taste. If you like these kinds of beers I would try the tropical IPA it’s delicious.
Shannon A.
Cumming
This beer has such a great flavor!! It packs a bold punch but still provides that rich taste I’m looking for!! It is a treat for the taste buds. Compared to the other flavors available this beer is usually my first choice!!
Angel J.
Mckee, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Personally this was just not for me paired well with the pizza I was eating though. But I just was not thrilled with the flavoring of this certain beer would try others from this company
Cory C.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's a pale ale. What you really want to try is their Otra Vez sour ale. It's great and not too sour.

The pale ale is a classic and a go to when nothing else catches your eye on a beer list.
Elizabeth O.
Baton Rouge, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer had a great smooth flavor. Definitely will purchase it again! Colorful packaging really catches your eye & makes it easy to spot. Readily available at local grocery chains. Would recommend anyone try it.
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Definitely not my favorite beer. It was hard for me to
Finish my glass. I had one at a baseball game but it was bought for me so I kinda had to drink it. But I
Wouldn’t purchase again.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

back