BY SIERRA NEVADA #45 in Beer

In 1980, we created a beer highlighting the bold flavors and piney-citrus aromas of whole-cone Cascade hops. The quality, craftsmanship, and flavors were so unique that they helped change the face of American brewing. Today, our all-natural, bottle-conditioned Pale Ale is recognized worldwide as a classic.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Alyssa M.
Succasunna, NJ
Great beer and company! I actually won a rafting contest from them last summer. Tastes delicious!
Ashlee D.
Gordonsville, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love this type of beer & I love pale ales! It's adorable & recommend this if you like pale ales!
Marycatherine P.
Ridgefield , CT
Fabulous beer. Been one of my favorites for over twenty years. A go to beer no matter the season
Miranda P.
Winston Salem, NC
Such a classic. This one of my first favorite beers, so I'd recommend it to someone new to pales.
Caroline H.
Seattle, WA
This is the perfect beer. It's smooth, not too bitter, and goes with everything... just like me!
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
Good crowd pleaser pale ale. Most people like it I tend to pick this up for parties and whatnot.
Alex H.
Wilmington, NC
Great Tasting beer that i like to enjoy on a weekly basis. Pale ale beer in a bottle taste better
kimberly e.
Friendsville , TN
Not my favorite since I'm not the biggest fan of IPAs but Sierra Nevada is but beer! Good flavor.
Ben O.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great beer! One of my favorites if I am not looking for strictly unique beers at the supermarket.
Jennifer M.
Cordova, al
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Very good and delicious and easy to drink. Easy to pick up and smooth with a good and light taste
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?