BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
janneth O.
San Pablo, CA
A classic!!! this one is always a win at home. We always have some around for Sunday football.
Megan J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Crisp, but smooth Pale Ale. If you're a fan of Pale Ale's, I'd highly recommend trying this one
Thamyris D.
Camp Hill, PA
Is for Lovers of beer. It's amazing. This kind of beer isn't so bad when you drink not so cold.
Amber B.
Lancaster, Ca
Smooth and refreshing on a hot day. Love the taste when chilled in my fridge. Well recommended!
Carmel A.
This is a great beer to have on hand. I think it goes with lots of different foods and seasons.
Heather l.
Las vegas, NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this beer. Good smooth taste in summer heat this is awesome. No need to change anything
Jodie M.
Stillwater, OK
Review for: Pale Ale more...
This is a great beer. My husband and I both enjoy it and enjoy being able to find it easily!
Samantha R.
Gridley, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So good! And absolute classic and staple for an and every party and get together! I love it!
Bri W.
Antioch, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Review for: Pale Ale more...
My go to beer. Love the flavor and how it’s not sweet. This is probably the only ipa I enjoy
Josh L.
One of my favorite ipa's. Can be enjoyed with food or to drink by itself. Highly recommended
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?