BY SIERRA NEVADA

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Erica W.
My favorite pale ale and one of my top overall favorites. Smooth and crisp finish from a great brewery!
Katie M.
Rockville, MD
A great brand and a delicious beer! Excellent pale ale for beer drinkers looking to try a new variety.
Alana B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s a nice simple beer. It’s neither too much nor terribly dull. Good for your pleasant summer night.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Sierra Nevada is ale which for me is to heavy and has a bit of a after taste. I like a more light beer.
Kelly W.
Virginia Beach, VA
Eeh, it's not the worst if your into that kind of beer. But it's not for me...at all. Or anyone I know
Jenna M.
Westville , NJ
My Fiancé goes through this stuff like crazy! Original west coast style pale ale with some hops to it!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a pretty good beer if you enjoy drinking beer. It doesn’t have that heavy of a taste either.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
Really like this beer. Great taste and a good choice. Really delicious. I always love their products
Alyssa C.
Full-bodied pale ale. Great intro to craft beer, appeals to most beer drinkers, and widely available.
Adna M.
Rocky Hill, CT
Favorite beer and only beer I drink don’t like most beers but this one is my fave sell them at my job
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

Walmart