BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Andrea K.
Kansas city, MO
I don't care much for this beer but my husband loves it. I just feel like it's not very smooth.
Ciara W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I usually don’t like pale ales but Sierra Nevada is delicious and crisp. Would highly recommend
Amber B.
Lancaster, Ca
Smooth and refreshing on a hot day. Love the taste when chilled in my fridge. Well recommended!
Joni C.
Woodburn, OR
Being a hop farmer, this beer is pretty good. Distinctive hop tastes. Not too hoppy. Just right
Maureen R.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
One of my favorite medium-weight beers. Light, crisp, and always tastes great with a burger.
Julianna P.
Raleigh
I personally do not enjoy pale ales, but this is one that I don't mind drinking. Very smooth
Jessica A.
Van Nuys, CA
This is a really good summer beer made in San Fran. Crisp and flavorful, and has a good body.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Very nice taste I like the very unique aromas that come from it. Like a pine and grapefruit.
Josh L.
One of my favorite ipa's. Can be enjoyed with food or to drink by itself. Highly recommended
Amanda S.
Hampton, VA
Review for: Pale Ale 24 fl oz more...
A classic. They have the flavor down and I always know what I am going to get with this beer.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?