BY SIERRA NEVADA

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Stephanie R.
Laredo, TX
My friends really like drinking this beer all the time but I personally don't really like the flavor of it
Grace S.
Flint, TX
A light bitter beer! A cold one is perfect for hot summer days! Creamy white head with hoppy citrusy body.
Ashley E.
Bellevue
Classic, delicious pale ale! I personally am not a HUGE pale ale kinda gal, but this is by far my favorite!
Kristin S.
Bessemer City, NC
I love enjoying a sierra Nevada before bed with my boyfriend. A crisp, smooth taste great for any occasion.
Lacey K.
Athens, GA
It's a classic at Sierra Nevada. Continuously surprising me with their brewing skills and delicious beers.
Megan M.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is a beer I can drink year round. It always fits the occasion and the quality is great for the price.
Melinda A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
One if the best that I like and that isn't scunky smelling and always good at any party or a gift for a guy
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A great pale ale. Fresh and lean. Not too hoppy and has great flavor. Usually available at a good price too
Kassie B.
Greenwood
Sierra is one of my top favorite beers! It has the perfect amount of hops for a crisp and refreshing taste!
Emily M.
Spartanburg , SC
This is just an all around good beer. When I'm not really wanting to drink a subtle domestic I go for this.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

Walmart