BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

In 1980, we created a beer highlighting the bold flavors and piney-citrus aromas of whole-cone Cascade hops. The quality, craftsmanship, and flavors were so unique that they helped change the face of American brewing. Today, our all-natural, bottle-conditioned Pale Ale is recognized worldwide as a classic.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
alexandra o.
One of my favorite, go-to pale ales! Perfect refreshing beer to have in the summer after some grilling :)
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Get your perk on. Not the worst, but not the best. It's worth it either way......... Give it a shot......
Lauren N.
Huntersville, NC
My favorite IPA. Reasonable priced and easy to get. Can usually find it at any grocery store in the area.
Ashley E.
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is by far my favorite on the market. Great robust flavor that goes down smoothly.
LuAna M.
Clean tasting beer! I love Sierra Nevada products, they never disappoint and are good for any occassion!
Christine G.
Poughkeepsie, Ny
We tend to buy this beer for weekends with friends by the campfire. It's a must have beer for our family
Jordan B.
Olney, MD
I prefer dark espresso-y and chocolatey beers and most lagers... this one is fine. Definitely drinkable.
Alysha B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is actually made in my home town but I hate it. Not too good. I guess I don't have to pallet for it.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I wasn’t wowed with this beer, but have enjoyed it the few times I have drank it. I might purchase again.
Ashley R.
Lakewood , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good quality beer, I generally drink IPA's and sweeter brews but this one is good in the summer season.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?