BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Adna M.
Rocky hill , CT
Favorite beer and only beer I drink don’t like most beers but this one is my fave sell them at my job
Jessie L.
Napa, CA
Really nice beer. Light and refreshing. Nice that you can find a craft tasting beer m in most stores
Samantha J.
Lincoln, CA
One of my favorites. Love everything about this beer. Great flavor and it is brewed in my home state
Jessa H.
Solon, OH
Not normally a beer drinker but this beer is great for people like me who love a delicious pale ale.
Elizabeth G.
Shillington, PA
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Beer is very tasty. Not too hoppy. A well balanced IPA beer. I would recommend
Katelin L.
calera
If I’m out and they offer it I for sure will order it I love the taste and it something different!
Mel R.
Tacoma, WA
I think thy this is a pretty good beer. Is not one of my favorites but I would never turn one down.
A M.
Brentwood, CA
Favorite beer. Love this brand. Refreshing,classic, taste. Highly recommended beer. Bottle is bwst!
Angela R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I try not to drink a lot of IPAs. But this one is pretty good. It’s my go to lake drink sometimes.
Britney D.
My boyfriends absolute favorite beer. Nice bitter beer they have awesome seasonal flavored as well.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?