BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
michiiguzman m.
I have not had the opportunity of provar this brand, but I would like to know probrarla and watch .
Britney D.
My boyfriends absolute favorite beer. Nice bitter beer they have awesome seasonal flavored as well.
Jessica S.
Cartersville, GA
Nice clean and crisp taste. It's a little bitter on the aftertaste so it gets four starts instead.
Claudia G.
Corona, CA
So good a bit on the hoppy side and also the alcohol level is pretty high so sip it’s a craft beer
Dee E.
Riverdale, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It’s a nice crisp and light taste. Doesn’t leave much of an after taste. It’s a nice started beer.
Wes C.
Silver Spring, MD
This was the first pale ale I ever had and I still drink it tonthis day. Nice price for a good beer
A M.
Brentwood, CA
Favorite beer. Love this brand. Refreshing,classic, taste. Highly recommended beer. Bottle is bwst!
Angela R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I try not to drink a lot of IPAs. But this one is pretty good. It’s my go to lake drink sometimes.
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I'm not an IPA fan but I would drink this beer. It has a strong aftertaste though due to the hops.
Whitney W.
Statesville, NC
This is one of our favorites, it's a perfect summer time beer. It's lightweight and is very smooth.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?