BY SIERRA NEVADA #45 in Beer

In 1980, we created a beer highlighting the bold flavors and piney-citrus aromas of whole-cone Cascade hops. The quality, craftsmanship, and flavors were so unique that they helped change the face of American brewing. Today, our all-natural, bottle-conditioned Pale Ale is recognized worldwide as a classic.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Tess M.
Get in my belly. Perfect for a night at home or to bring over to a party. Love how refreshing this beer is.
Angelica H.
Tishomingo, MS
Great beer. I do have to be in the mood for it, but it is tasty. slightly stout, but good enough to drink.
Nancy W.
Lyman, SC
My boyfriend is an IPA lover and really enjoys Sierra Nevada. I keep some for him. IPA's are not my taste.
Stephanie R.
Laredo, TX
My friends really like drinking this beer all the time but I personally don't really like the flavor of it
Tiffany H.
Mount joy , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like a good pale ale, and I enjoy this one but only one or two. It's affordable and comparable to others.
Debbie S.
El Dorado Hills, CA
One of my husbands favorite
It's his go to beer especially when we have guests over - most everyone like it
Carolina D.
Excellent beer. I was hooked on the pleasant taste right from the beginning. It's flavorful and refreshing.
Shelly H.
Westfield, MA
Pretty good summer beer. Always tend to buy it when entertaining. Light and crisp. On the regular rotation.
Kassie B.
Greenwood
Sierra is one of my top favorite beers! It has the perfect amount of hops for a crisp and refreshing taste!
Melinda A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
One if the best that I like and that isn't scunky smelling and always good at any party or a gift for a guy
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?