BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Heather B.
Belmont, NC
Very good beer if you've aquired the taste for extra hoppy taste! I definitely recommend this beverage!
Bernadette M.
Gulfport, MS
This pale ale has a very hoppy taste and a bitter after taste. It doesn't taste like a pale ale to me.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this beer every time I have a little money to splurge and I'm at Whole Foods I choose this beer.
Nichole T.
Whittier, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Was introduced to Sierra Nevada Pale Ale by my boyfriend. He loves it...I find it to a good, crisp ale.
Chelsey T.
Oroville, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love. Great stout taste. Great for having with BBQ and just to sit back and relax with a Sierra Nevada.
lacy s.
Greensboro, nc
I really like the pale ale -- it's a good go to that most people like. I enjoy buying this for parties!
ashley B.
Great brand and a great quality beer..it very smooth with very little head. It went great with dinner.
Amanda M.
Concord, CA
This beer is very bitter. But it is a pale ale so they are known for that. It does have a nice texture
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
Sierra Nevada is ale which for me is to heavy and has a bit of a after taste. I like a more light beer.
Ashley R.
Lakewood , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good quality beer, I generally drink IPA's and sweeter brews but this one is good in the summer season.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?