BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Ashley K.
Oak Park, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Big fan of Sierra Nevada, and as a previous bartender this stuff was almost impossible to keep on the shelves
Vinny P.
Tulsa, OK
Great beer, I always enjoy sitting down and enjoying these. Smooth and crisp taste, an all around good beer.
Ciara I.
Charlestown
I don't like beer generally, but this is the few I can muster down. It's pretty smooth, and not super hoppy.
Brianna A.
My go to anytime beer. Winter, Summer, Spring, and Fall. Love this beer. Just the right amount of everything.
Bridget B.
Los Osos, CA
These pale ales are great. Not a bad flavor, while having strong bitter notes. Easy to drink, and refreshing.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I usually don't like beers that are really hoppy but I do really enjoy Sierra Nevada. It's crisp and smooth.
Cherie W.
SCOTTSDALE, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Amazing! Solid beer with a decent price and tons of hoppy flavor. One of my go-tos. Tastes better super cold.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I am not a big fan of beer or alcohol in general but I find this is really easy and pleasant for me to drink
Michelle U.
Not a very strong IPA taste, but certainly not a "light" beer in my opinion. To me, it is a good strong beer.
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pale ale tastes better from the bottle than from tap. Love it! Plus I'm a chico girl so I have to support :)
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

back