BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Rebekah S.
Atwater, CA
Sierra Nevada was always a popular choice for us in the olden days because it was locally brewed. It’s always fresh and always worth the money to just get a case because everyone is gonna want one or two.
Danielle D.
San francisco, CA
Love this beer! You never can go wrong with any of the Sierra Nevada beers but these are a good one. Fun at any party or watching the game. A little hoppy but very smooth. Would totally recommend to anyone that likes IPAs
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
this is my favorite craft pale ale. it is one that you find that a lot of restaurants keep on tap. Overall I think this is a great tasting beer especially for those who are not typically into craft beers.
Kelly D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I grew up in Northern California and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a staple beer! The brewery is a great place to visit in Chico California too! The beer reminds me of great times with great friends! Love it.
Marilyn W.
Gilboa
This is a tasty beer, way better than the normal bud or colors products. Although I mostly like to
Drink liquor so a beer is a different buzz for me and I like the Sierra Nevada products they taste great
Danielle C.
Reedley
This was the first beer I had! I was about 22 when I had it and it’s been a little go to beer when we cook! It’s amazing and very easy. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to start drinking beer!
Emily M.
Spokane, WA
This beer reminds me of my adolescence growing up in Chico. It's affordable, drinkable, and in my opinion has set the bar for pale ales for other breweries. This is absolutely a go-to for me. Love it!!!
Andrew D.
Naugatuck, CT
Great pale ale. It’s not too badly priced and can be found at most liquor stores. Good taste not too bitter and pretty smooth another great beer to expand your beer drinking horizons. Also great on tap.
Martina B.
Victorville, CA
TOP NOTCH. Strong taste but amazing flavor! Best pale ale i’ve ever had the first time I tried it I was amazed! Definitely a top choice when I’m looking for a beer on the weekend. Recommend to everyone!
Sabrina V.
Orange, CA
A classic craft brew. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale was the first of craft brewing and is an absolute great representation of what craft brews are expected to be. The Pale Ale is a high recommendation from me.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

back