BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Marcella M.
South San Francisco, CA
I love the taste of this beer. We always have this at home. It is very delicious and my dad loves it too
Angelina G.
First pale ale I ever had and been hooked since. Great taste and it's one of my go to beers in my fridge
Inhale S.
Baldwin Park, CA
It has a rout like taste to it, I am a fan of forest tastes. I recommend if you want a beer to chill with
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I wasn’t wowed with this beer, but have enjoyed it the few times I have drank it. I might purchase again.
Christine G.
Poughkeepsie, Ny
We tend to buy this beer for weekends with friends by the campfire. It's a must have beer for our family
richard d.
Sarasota, FL
Decent ipa easy to find at most restaurants decent price point can be found at most retailers good taste
Lisa M.
Sacramento, CA
It's a little strong tasting for me but my boyfriend likes it so I buy it for him. I drink it sometimes.
Tracy B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Delicious! Well crafted, smooth and quality beer. I enjoy it at barbecues, parties or just kicking back.
Theresa O.
Coarsegold, CA
My most fav beer... and you know what is even better? It comes in CANS! Super useful for those day trips!
LuAna M.
Clean tasting beer! I love Sierra Nevada products, they never disappoint and are good for any occassion!
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?