BY SIERRA NEVADA #45 in Beer

In 1980, we created a beer highlighting the bold flavors and piney-citrus aromas of whole-cone Cascade hops. The quality, craftsmanship, and flavors were so unique that they helped change the face of American brewing. Today, our all-natural, bottle-conditioned Pale Ale is recognized worldwide as a classic.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Megan C.
Cary, NC
This is my go to brand, because it is tasy, has a pretty high APV, and is usually on sale. Plus, I love IPAs.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
I usually don't like beers that are really hoppy but I do really enjoy Sierra Nevada. It's crisp and smooth.
chelsea k.
Toledo, OH
If you're an IPA fan, this beer is a must. Delightfully hoppy and delicious. Great beer to bring to a party.
Zoe X.
Santa Cruz, CA
As a big fan of pale ales, this one is a staple at parties and potlucks. I love the mild yet fragrant flavor.
Megan S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is a classic pale ale. It is easily drinkable because the bitterness of the hops is not too extravagant.
Michelle U.
Not a very strong IPA taste, but certainly not a "light" beer in my opinion. To me, it is a good strong beer.
Katie H.
Portland, OR
I wanted to like this but just couldn't get myself to. I much rather have a Blue moon or something like that.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
this product i like soo much the quality and all my family also enjoy it really good so i really recommend!!!
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is my favorite beer! It is a wonderful pale ale, and is also GMO free!! I give it more than 5 starts!!
Melissa I.
Evans, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like that they have a lot of variety in flavors. This is a good neutral flavor that most people will enjoy.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?