BY SIERRA NEVADA

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Katie T.
A good, basic pale ale. There's better PAs out there but this one is a good place to start. Refreshing and hoppy.
Jenna Y.
Citrus Hts, CA
for a beer, which i dont neccessarily enjoy, this is great. Its light and airy. I love the notes of jop within it
Alyssa Z.
Dallas, TX
My favorite craft brew its super light flavor, not too happy, but just enough! Kind of pricey, but well worth it!
Meghan F.
katonah
This is my favorite beer of all time. It’s a got a bit of a bite to it which I love. It exceeds my expectations.
Nicole A.
Pacifica, CA
I really like Sierra Nevada. Pale ales are my preferred kind of beer and I like the florally flavor of this one.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
I love Sierra Nevada Pale Ale! It's one of my favorite beers ever! If you like darker beer than this is for you!
SAM B.
Washington
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m not the biggest fan of this beer. A bit too hoppy for me but if you like a strong hop flavor it’s really good
Emily M.
Blasdell, NY
This is one of my favorite beers and is very refreshing! Love this beer for the summer and goes well with dinner
Alexa M.
Wood Ridge, NJ
Not a Pale Ale fan

That being said, this beer is tolerable. It's not so bitter but I can't drink more a than one.
Moriah M.
Indianapolis
Pale ales are absolutely my favorite. Light, easy to sip on and not cringe every sip, something good for summer.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

Walmart