BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

In 1980, we created a beer highlighting the bold flavors and piney-citrus aromas of whole-cone Cascade hops. The quality, craftsmanship, and flavors were so unique that they helped change the face of American brewing. Today, our all-natural, bottle-conditioned Pale Ale is recognized worldwide as a classic.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Micaela K.
An everyday, go-to beer for the aficionado and the amateur alike. A perfect daily beer, anytime and any place.
Raiza C.
Hoppy yet light summery and refreshing. A staple to the ipa family. This is a drink all year long type of brew
Samantha A.
Louisville, KY
Pretty good ipa. It’s nice and fresh tasting and I just love it with a good burger or brat. Great cookout beer.
Jennifer Y.
Mayhill, NM
A weekly purchase in our house. Perfect amount of hops but not to bitter - a fragrant smell and a spicy flavor.
Jared H.
Miamisburg, OH
One of the classic American IPA's. This beer is always clutch no matter the occasion. I would highly recommend.
nancy s.
Denton, TX
I"m a Chico State alum, so Sierra Nevada has a special place in my heart. What a delicious and refreshing beer!
Anna G.
Burlington, WI
Citrusy, bright, and crisp. A good amount of hops, but not for everyone. It’s a good introduction to IPA/APAs.
Jessica T.
Chesterton, IN
This beer is crisp, refreshing and the flavor of hopps is just enough. I drink this beer on a regular. So good!
Georganna G.
Good fruity hops with undertone Malts. Excellent beer. It's a classic choice for beer variety at house parties.
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
I love this pale ale! So delicious and just hoppy enough without being overpowering. I am a big fan of this one
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?