BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Shea G.
USA
This beer has a slight bitter taste, even though it's a pale ale. I drink this at all the music festivals I go to!
Margarite L.
Tolleson, AZ
Sierra Nevada Pale Ales is one of my favorite go-to craft beers. It’s very affordable and definitely a great value.
Mallory W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this beer and the entire Sierra Nevada company. This pale ale has the perfect balance and is a great go-to.
Elizabeth A.
Anacortes, WA
Ahhh one of my favorites. I love taking this camping and over to friends houses. Great taste and even better buzz.
Melanie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
Good beer. It is one of my go to’s. Would recommend. Good price for quality. Would like to try their other flavors.
Jessica R.
Albuquerque, NM
I absolutely love this hoppy IPA! Has a great taste and just the right bitterness to have you going back for more!
Diana C.
National City, CA
This one is good but i will tell you that it is a little strong. I do not like the taste and i will not buy again.
Torey F.
Minneapolis, MN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
First pale ale I ever had and it was a good introduction to the beer style. A good hoppy taste and not too bitter.
Alyssa Z.
Dallas, TX
My favorite craft brew its super light flavor, not too happy, but just enough! Kind of pricey, but well worth it!
Lauren M.
Henrico, VA
This is a classic! Love this beer. Nice and hoppy, with citrus notes on the back. Great drinkable beer all around
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

back