BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
brittney p.
Santa rosa, CA
I'm not a huge drinker but this is a decent tasting beer. Usually what I order at a bar hanging with friends..
Serina D.
Salem, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a pretty smooth beer ic only had it a few times it's not too strong which I like alot I would recommend
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've tried many Sierra Nevada flavors most recently the Oktoberfest. Always happy with the taste of this brand.
Julaine T.
Indianapolis , IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m just not into pale ales personally. This one is very bitter. My friends that like pale ales love it though!
Trish K.
Stratford
This is an excellent beer. The taste is amazing. I love almost all of the Sierra brews that I have ever tried!
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's alright. I like drinking this when my husband buys it. It's not that bad so I can drink as much as he does
Raiza C.
Hoppy yet light summery and refreshing. A staple to the ipa family. This is a drink all year long type of brew
Sunny W.
Reno, NV
Local beer here. If i can get this on tap i almost always do. It has the right bite without being to overboard.
Kory W.
New Braunfels, TX
I don’t know what else to say besides this beer is amazing.   Give me a sunset,l and my fishing rod and I’m set.
Brenna M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Ehhh never been a huge fan of this one. It’s ok but I personally think it’s a bit on the urine tasting side lol
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?