BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Lis R.
My number 1 beer for any occasion or food. I just love how Sierra Nevada taste, nothing gets better than that!
nancy s.
Denton, TX
I"m a Chico State alum, so Sierra Nevada has a special place in my heart. What a delicious and refreshing beer!
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love Sierra Nevada. Their Pale Ales are my favorite beer. I get a huge box of them for real cheap at Costco.
Amanda B.
Tampa, FL
Great quaffing beer, goes down easy. I like the seasonal packs, but prefer the flavors of a straight pale ale.
Kelsey R.
Thousand Oaks
One of my favorite pale ales. It's crisp, fruity and refreshing. Definitely a must try if you haven't already!
Annie S.
Chicago , IL
One of my old standbys! Full flavor, lower price than a lot of the craft beers, and a good beginners beer haha
Sarah M.
Cleveland, OH
If you're a pale ale girl like me then you'll love this beer. I can only do a few though, it's a sipping beer.
Angely G.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a really palatable pale ale, great for entertaining. Would recommend with a meal, or casually sipping.
Anna G.
Burlington, WI
Citrusy, bright, and crisp. A good amount of hops, but not for everyone. It’s a good introduction to IPA/APAs.
Kelly O.
Great beer, goes with basically everything and is a north California classic. Enjoy chilled for the best taste!
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?