BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Megan J.
Winnemucca, NV
Sierra Nevada is pretty good, the hop taste is not too overpowering and has a light after taste. It is a good choice.
W1sgal A.
Outstanding pale ale it tends to be a little strong. Great full body flavor and runs you about nine dollars a sixpack
Cassandra B.
Covington, KY
Love love love. It's so refreshing and delightful. IPA's are my go-to, and I pick this up anytime I'm out to dinner.
Carrie G.
Las Vegas, NV
This taste is not my cup of tea. I did enjoy it though. It's great having something locally brewed. Go small business
Kelly M.
Sellersville, Pa
Firstly, i love sierra nevada. not the biggest fan of this pale ale, but it is easy to drink and has a decent flavor.
Marelina W.
Los Alamos, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love this Pale Ale for the summer! It's my go to beer when heading to a bbq. Who doesn't want an easy drinking beer?!
Melissa G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a pretty good beer. I enjoy drinking this but still prefer crafts over it. I think the price is pretty fair.
lauren g.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sierra Nevada beers are a little too bitter for me but still great! They aren't my top choice but I will drink them.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
One of my favorite beers! Its a little heavier, so I never can have more than one or two, but its got a great taste!
αℓ S.
Randolph, MN
Great taste and not overly hoppy, although I like a lot of hops! Easy to drink and reasonably priced! Great in a keg!
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

back