BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Mike H.
Classic pale ale. A little maltier than I like these days but a good go-to when the only other options are macro brews
Mishell H.
Lynwood, CA
Awesome beer! So tasty!!
This is a great beer to have for any occasion! It's more on the bitter side but it's delicious
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is very refreshing. A little tart but goes great with everything I highly recommend it especially from the brewery
Rebecca M.
Marion, NC
Sierra Nevada is a local beer here in North Carolina and it’s a fantastic beer that pairs well with a nice hamburger.
Chelsey H.
Louisville, KY
Oh my! I love this beer. Always keep this one stocked in the fridge. It's more than "regular" beer, but so worth it.
Melissa G.
Tallahassee, FL
This is a pretty good beer. I enjoy drinking this but still prefer crafts over it. I think the price is pretty fair.
Cassandra B.
Covington, KY
Love love love. It's so refreshing and delightful. IPA's are my go-to, and I pick this up anytime I'm out to dinner.
Marelina W.
Los Alamos, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love this Pale Ale for the summer! It's my go to beer when heading to a bbq. Who doesn't want an easy drinking beer?!
Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
A great pale ale . Light and refreshing . High quality pale ale. A little
Pricy compared to your every day domestics
Elizabeth G.
Hermiston, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Good ale beer but very bitter. my husband loves this beer it's all he used to drink. it kinda spendy but not too bad
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

back