BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Jenna Y.
Citrus Hts, CA
for a beer, which i dont neccessarily enjoy, this is great. Its light and airy. I love the notes of jop within it
Nicole A.
Pacifica, CA
I really like Sierra Nevada. Pale ales are my preferred kind of beer and I like the florally flavor of this one.
Lexy N.
Review for: Pale Ale more...
Reliable on tap if there’s not a great selection. Don’t usually buy at the store unless there aren’t other IPAs.
Ana N.
This beer tastes really good, is definitely good quality, the only reason i dont give it 5 stars is cuz its heavy
kaylina h.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a favorite. Good priced and availbe just about anywhere. Very good beer good percentage and very smooth.
Angely G.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a really palatable pale ale, great for entertaining. Would recommend with a meal, or casually sipping.
Ashley D.
Blaine, MN
I love this pale ale! So delicious and just hoppy enough without being overpowering. I am a big fan of this one
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I love Sierra Nevada. Their Pale Ales are my favorite beer. I get a huge box of them for real cheap at Costco.
Nora C.
Washington, DC
Totally reliable. It’s at every store and the taste is great. I love a pale ale and Sierra Nevada does it best.
Sarah M.
Cleveland, OH
If you're a pale ale girl like me then you'll love this beer. I can only do a few though, it's a sipping beer.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?