BY SIERRA NEVADA #47 in Beer

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Debi M.
I love this beer. It was a bit strong for me at first, but now I love it. It has great flavor and perfect on a hot day.
Lauren C.
Wylie, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the flavor not dark but not light just the right amount of hoppiness. Price point is very reasonable and affordable
Mary R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A pretty basic pale ale, but tasty and a good price. Good to get to have on hand that works for a lot of different people
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is nice, light and refreshing. I don't usually purchase a six pack, but include in my variety packs occasionally.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A great option for an ipa beer. A little more expensive than most other beers. It can be found at most grocery stores.
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
Good quality beer. Very good taste not too harsh. Love to enjoy the taste. Very good. I like my ales have to have them.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Sierra Nevada does an IPA right. The flavors they bring out are great for any time of year, and I love their packaging.
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
One of my favorite "go-to" beers. It's refreshing and mildly hoppy, just enough bitter note to keep it crisp and tasty.
Colleen D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Great price. Great packaging. Great light refreshing flavor. This is a lighter beer that tastes great if you like iPas
Valerie M.
Germantown, MD
I'll drink this if there is nothing else around but it has that typical pale ale taste. Not bad, but not my favourite.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

back