BY SIERRA NEVADA #53 in Beer

Buy on Walmart
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Hannah n.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Sierra nevada is my all time favorite pale ale. With crisp refreshing flavors its the perfect beer for any season.
Katie H.
Atlanta, GA
Great beer for the price and its always a crowd pleaser. Pairs well with most foods. Light, hoppy, and refreshing.
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It’s not too bad I have had it a few times nothing special about it that jumps out at you but it’s not nasty ether
amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is awesome it's a locally made beer so I'm kind of biased but tasted and try it for yourself
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Sierra Nevada has always been popular where I'm from. Its a crisp and refreshing pale ale that's great for summer.
Sumer L.
Rock Hill, SC
Great tasting beer. All Sierra Nevada bears are good but this is our favorite for sure. Great taste smooth as well
Melanie K.
White Bear Lk, MN
Good beer. It is one of my go to’s. Would recommend. Good price for quality. Would like to try their other flavors.
Kimberly R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
My husband loves this beer, me not so much. Way too heavy and stout for my liking. Also feel that it’s over priced.
Elizabeth A.
Anacortes, WA
Ahhh one of my favorites. I love taking this camping and over to friends houses. Great taste and even better buzz.
Beatrice M.
Holland, OH
Review for: Pale Ale more...
Crisp ale full of flavor. Healthier option as well when it comes to beers. Pale Ale has low calories and low carbs.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?