BY SIERRA NEVADA #58 in Beer

• Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Danielle D.
San francisco, CA
Review for: Pale Ale 6 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Love this beer! You never can go wrong with any of the Sierra Nevada beers but these are a good one. Fun at any party or watching the game. A little hoppy but very smooth. Would totally recommend to anyone that likes IPAs
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
this is my favorite craft pale ale. it is one that you find that a lot of restaurants keep on tap. Overall I think this is a great tasting beer especially for those who are not typically into craft beers.
Kelly D.
Queen Creek, AZ
I grew up in Northern California and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a staple beer! The brewery is a great place to visit in Chico California too! The beer reminds me of great times with great friends! Love it.
Sabrina V.
Orange
Review for: Pale Ale more...
A classic craft brew. Sierra Nevada Pale Ale was the first of craft brewing and is an absolute great representation of what craft brews are expected to be. The Pale Ale is a high recommendation from me.
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a pretty solid Pale Ale. It's great tasting and refreshing. I'll usually drink it with a meal at a restaurant or out somewhere. I also really like the company, so maybe that makes it taste better too.
Andrew D.
Naugatuck, CT
Great pale ale. It’s not too badly priced and can be found at most liquor stores. Good taste not too bitter and pretty smooth another great beer to expand your beer drinking horizons. Also great on tap.
Emily M.
Spokane, WA
This beer reminds me of my adolescence growing up in Chico. It's affordable, drinkable, and in my opinion has set the bar for pale ales for other breweries. This is absolutely a go-to for me. Love it!!!
Paige R.
Norman , OK
Very light and refreshing beer. I drink this as much as I can. I always order it when I go to a bar, and buy it regularly at the store. It’s best when it’s very cold, and then I can drink many of them
Mollie E.
Kingston, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite beer. I loved visiting Sierra Nevadas brewery located in North Carolina. I now enjoy the beer even more after seeing how it is made! Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Beer
meg_bakerrr B.
Pasadena , MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I’m new to tying ales and pale ales. But this was delicious ! Will recommend to someone new to branching out their beer palette ! It’s an easy smooth ale and leaves a good taste in the mouth after !
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
AMELIA, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?