BY SIERRA NEVADA

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Angelina C.
I had this a couple times back in college and once when I actually went to their brewery in Chico! It’s definitely a good IPA! Being from the city though that Lagunitas is based out of, I’m a little spoiled when it comes to IPA. It wasn’t my go to but back when I drank beer it was something I would for sure purchase.
Zoellen F.
Portland
All around great flavor, great price, great beer. What more could you ask for? The alcohol percentage is higher than a lot of gas station beers but it doesn’t break the bank. It’s also super smooth for the amount of hops in it, I could drinking it all day if I had nothing to do!
ester r.
United States
i freaking LOVE Sierra Nevadas! this is where most of my money goes haha! my husband and I always go for Torpedos as they have a hoppy but citrusy flavor and a high ABV! we share a 6pck and both get buzzed! They are pricier than othet beers but well worth it!
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
One of my favorite pale ales! I love hoppy beers and this one is amazing. I get this at any local grocery store. It is a lil pricey than regular beers like bud light. I've repurchased several times and will continue to. If you ever have a chance to check out their distillery definitely give them a visit!
Derek H.
Shawnee, OK
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a delightful example of the classic pale ale style. It has a deep amber color and a exceptionally full-bodied, complex character. The fragrant bouquet and spicy flavor are the results of the generous use of the best hops.
Maggie T.
Morgantown, WV
This pale ale beer is the perfect mix between hoppy and ipa. Each sip out of this bottle will hit your tastebuds with a crafted feel of what beer should taste like. With how affordable and tasty this ale is I would suggest it to everyone
Allyson P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sierra Nevada pale ale has been a staple in my family since I was little. My dad drank it, I went to school in Chico, CA where it’s made so I drink it and it will always be one of my favorite beers. Great flavor, great hop balance, and a great company.
Logan C.
It’s good, but not always my first choice when it comes to beer. This is more likely to be the beer I pick up if it’s the only one someone brings to a party. It’s pretty affordable though, so that’s probably why it’s at a lot of college parties lol
Cara J.
It's not the best, but it's not the worst. Though I would not purchase it, my boyfriend love it! Also, a lot of regulars at the restaurant I worked at would only drink this one beer. It's a pretty bitter pale ale to me. That's why I don't enjoy it much.
Angela J.
Arlington, VA
I love this beer. It has a really great taste. I like to keep it in the house, but it is also a good beer to bring to parties as a lot of people enjoy it. You can buy it at most grocery stores or liquor stores!
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

Walmart