BY SIERRA NEVADA

The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.

Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.

• Where can I buy this beer at1 Answers
  • Is this beer an IPA. That's what I tend to drink, but I d...1 Answers
  • Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?1 Answers
  • "A great beer made with excellent hops." in 1 review
Angelina C.
I had this a couple times back in college and once when I actually went to their brewery in Chico! It’s definitely a good IPA! Being from the city though that Lagunitas is based out of, I’m a little spoiled when it comes to IPA. It wasn’t my go to but back when I drank beer it was something I would for sure purchase.
Zoellen F.
Portland
All around great flavor, great price, great beer. What more could you ask for? The alcohol percentage is higher than a lot of gas station beers but it doesn’t break the bank. It’s also super smooth for the amount of hops in it, I could drinking it all day if I had nothing to do!
ester r.
United States
i freaking LOVE Sierra Nevadas! this is where most of my money goes haha! my husband and I always go for Torpedos as they have a hoppy but citrusy flavor and a high ABV! we share a 6pck and both get buzzed! They are pricier than othet beers but well worth it!
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
One of my favorite pale ales! I love hoppy beers and this one is amazing. I get this at any local grocery store. It is a lil pricey than regular beers like bud light. I've repurchased several times and will continue to. If you ever have a chance to check out their distillery definitely give them a visit!
Devin A.
Midland
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
When it comes to a pale L beer nothing beats this one it is tried-and-true and always has a consistent and amazing flavor the bottom packaging is very nice and I would always recommend this to anyone and I believe this is great from anyone that starting out drinking to even the most developed drinkers
Sara W.
Cincinnati, OH
I just discovered Sierra Nevada Pale Ale last summer and can truly say it is one of my favorites. The only problem I have with it is the after taste. The ale can be a bit on the hoppy side and catches up to you after a swig. Other than that, great beer!
Derek H.
Shawnee, OK
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale is a delightful example of the classic pale ale style. It has a deep amber color and a exceptionally full-bodied, complex character. The fragrant bouquet and spicy flavor are the results of the generous use of the best hops.
Maggie T.
Morgantown, WV
This pale ale beer is the perfect mix between hoppy and ipa. Each sip out of this bottle will hit your tastebuds with a crafted feel of what beer should taste like. With how affordable and tasty this ale is I would suggest it to everyone
Brittany P.
Sierra Nevada makes one of the best Ale Beers out there. I love this for cooking for chicken. I do not drink often at all but my husband can finish off the rest of the case after I make us bearded chicken for dinner.
Allyson P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sierra Nevada pale ale has been a staple in my family since I was little. My dad drank it, I went to school in Chico, CA where it’s made so I drink it and it will always be one of my favorite beers. Great flavor, great hop balance, and a great company.
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Cristy T.
Potts camp, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Virginia B.
Amelia, OH
How is the foam in this i find some ales foamyness is bad
Trae A.
Richmond, KY
How expensive is this beer? It seems like it would be pricey
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Why do you prefer Sierra Nevada?

Walmart