Sierra Nevada Otra Vez™ Lime & Agave

by Sierra Nevada

A well-balanced, tart, and refreshing ale.

We combined the classic flavors of lime and blue agave nectar in a tart gose-style beer for the ultimate answer to the heavy heat of the day. The bright lime flavor helps wake up the palate while the mild sweetness of the agave rounds out the tangy zip of the citrus fruit. Light and refreshing, this all-new Otra Vez will have you calling for another round.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sierra Nevada Otra Vez™ Lime & Agave!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn, NY
I wanted to like this but it being advertised as a hose it didn’t seem so much so. More like tasted more like a lime wheat beer. I don’t know if I’d actively search for this but if it was decently priced at a bar why not.
Lindsborg, KS
I stumbled across this beer while I was at a brew fest with over 100 craft beers and this one by FAR blew me away. To this day I can’t find it in more than a 6pack at the local stores, but buy it every chance I get!
Columbia, SC
One of my favorite sour summer beers. It's tart and citrusy with the lime but the mild barely there sweetness of the agave balances it perfectly. So thirst quenching and juicy. Amazing when it's hot outside.
I have never been a huge beer drinker. A good friend introduced this brand to me and I can honestly say that it is very enjoyable. This flavor specifically is one that I can always go for. Its not super strong, its east sipping and light. I will continue buying this! Sierra Nevada Otra Vez™ Lime & Agave
Anderson, SC
This was a pretty good beer when it comes to sours. I’m not a huge sour fan but I really loved the flavor of this, the lime and agave really reminded me of almost how a margarita and a beer would taste mixed together. Definitely something to try during the summer.
Maitland , FL
Oh man! I first tried this beer at the Sierra Nevada brewery in NC. I fell in love. Very fresh and refreshing. It wasn’t sweet like I had expected. But really refreshing and delicious. I’d definitely buy this over and over!!!
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: H-E-B
My favorite Gose! I LOVE the sour tangy light taste of this beer. I always feel the need to add lime to other light beers for me to enjoy them, but there’s no need for that with this one. It’s perfect on its own!
Austin, TX
This is my favorite Sierra Nevada beer! It's tart and fruity, with hints of lime. It tastes a bit like if a beer and a margarita had a baby. It's similar to Dogfish Head Seaquench Ale.
Rogers, AR
Otra Vez is probably my favorite beer of all time.  It's light and refreshing and I find myself reaching for it time and time again.  It's a little pricier than your average six-pack, but it's completely worth it to me.  I tell everyone about this beer.  It's an especially approachable gose, so I recommend it to people who aren't familiar with the style.
Batavia
Favorite beer by far! On the sweeter side but it really has a unique flavor. I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends who don’t necessarily like IPA Beers. This brewery is awesome and I’m excited to drink other Sierra Nevada beers.