BY SIERRA NEVADA

Cactus adds a twist to the traditional gose style.

On our search for the perfect warm weather beer, we wanted something light bodied and thirst quenching, yet filled with complex and interesting flavors. We stumbled across the fruit of the prickly pear cactus, native to California. This tangy fruit is a great complement to the tart and refreshing traditional gose style beer. Otra Vez combines prickly pear cactus with a hint of grapefruit for a refreshing beer that will have you calling for round after round. Otra Vez!

Lauren H.
Charleston, SC
this is one of my favorite "cheaper" beers. I love sours, and this is a very mild sour so it's a great introductory beer if you want to try something new. It's refreshing, always on sale at Harris Teeter, and deliciously tart. Wish it were year round instead of seasonal!  Harris Teeter
Christina W.
Champaign, IL
I love this beer! I first had it at a restaurant movie theater in Indianapolis. At the recommendation from the bar tender for a light refreshing beer, this is what I was given. She hit the nail on the head! I love introducing this beer to my friends!
Ingrid R.
This is one of, if not my absolute, favorite beers. It’s tart but not sour, it has super refreshing hints of lime and almost a salty favor. It’s light and refreshing and perfect for any occasion. It’s decently priced and available in most beverage distributors. I just wish I came in cans!!
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
First tried this at the Sierra Nevada Brewery in NC. I liked the refreshing quality of the beer but it was a bit bitter, some of you might like that. I would’ve preferred it to be a little sweeter.
Morgan G.
Wilmington, NC
I don't even like beer but this is the best beer I've ever had! It's super light and has a really great taste. It's almost like a white wine. I'm really obsessed with this beer and can't believe I actually like a beer!
Gena A.
Bessemer , AL
A great intro beer to gose styles. I really love this beer for any weather type! One of my favorite and I recommend it to everyone. Doesn't have that sweet yeasty taste that I get tired of in other beers!
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
Gose style = sour beer. If you are a fan of sour beers then this is a must try, or even if you like to try something new then I would definitely give this beer a chance. I'm a big fan of Sierra Nevada and this beer is amazingly refreshing and since it's a sour beer it's not too bitter which is great! It's brewed with cactus and grapefruit thus giving it a sweet yet tangy taste.
Michelle C.
This is one of my favorite session craft brews. I have really been into gose styles lately, however, because of the sour taste I can only really enjoy one or two slowly. If I am at a cookout or party I want a beer that I can sip on comfortably while still enjoying myself and this beer does the trick for me!
Justin C.
Wonderfully tart and salty. Much like most Gose style beers, it too has a slight sourness balanced with salt. The cactus flavoring come through but doesn't overpower it. A lovely beer for poolside, the beach, or to get rid of a hangover. My go-to "Shower beer."
Kalin O.
This is an excellent and delicious summer beer. It's fruity, not too sweet, crisp, refreshing, with a slight hint of sourness. I could drink this all the time. I would recommend to anyone who likes beers like shandies, radlers or sours.