BY SIERRA NEVADA

A crisp, hoppy take on the original session beer.

Gather your friends, pack the gear, and head out to wherever the day may take you. A midday go-to, Nooner is our take on the classic German-style pilsner—one of the original session beers. Nooner is easy drinking yet packed with the big flavor of spicy and floral whole-cone hops. Its brilliant golden color begs you to take a sip and sink your taste buds into an extremely welcoming beer, full of flavor and balanced by a crisp, dry finish.

Jamie H.
danville
Purchased at: Safeway
Great beer from a quality company! Of course I shouldn’t be surprised this was going to be good! Full flavor but not too strong. Would definitely buy again. A new recipe from a top notch company! If you’re looking to take a new beer for a party, take Nooner!
Tara s.
Maitland, FL
I like the boldness of this beer. It’s got a big hops flavor but refreshing also. I like the bottle but would prefer it without paper. I would not probably buy this again because I prefer a more lighter Hops flavor.
Amy Lee R.
San Antonio
Refreshing philsner. Very light banana taste. Crisp and very little lingering hops on the tongue. Very nice to drink on a hot day. Good representative of its style.
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very solid pilsner, but I wouldn't recommend it as a traditional one. Like most sierra nevada beers, it's pretty hop heavy, very uncharacteristically so for a pilsner. Still a great drink on a Saturday afternoon, though.
Dawn L.
Redwood City, CA
Awesome classic beer! Light not too filling but full of hoppy flavor that pleases most palettes. Not the cheepest beer on the shelf but worth the extra pesos :)
Amber J.
Nooner is one of the best Pilsners. And by far my favorite Sierra Nevada beer. It's got a bitterness to it but it's not a bad bitter.
Molly T.
Huntsville, AL
A good standard pilsner. I love Sierra Nevada, but this one is nothing to write home about. I wouldn't say no to one, though.
Erica L.
Chico
My favorite beer by Serria Nevada I currently have some in my fridge right now. Amazing beer and its local!!
Nicole F.
Chico
Love pilsners and this is a great one! Living in Chico, is an easy way to test beers at Sierra Nevada, and this one is a favorite
Liz L.
It's a nice Pilsner, a light beer that goes well with your food. I usually don't like drinking beer while eating because it makes me feel so full, but the Nooner goes well with some pizza or snacks ;)