BY SIERRA NEVADA

A malt-forward monster, highlighting the depths of malt flavor.

Narwhal Imperial Stout is inspired by the mysterious creature that thrives in the deepest fathoms of the frigid Arctic Ocean. Featuring incredible depth of malt flavor, rich with notes of espresso, baker’s cocoa, roasted grain and a light hint of smoke, Narwhal is a massive malt-forward monster. Aggressive but refined with a velvety smooth body and decadent finish, Narwhal will age in the bottle for years to come.

Brittney W.
Sacramento, CA
It's so good! There's a really smooth taste. It's like beer and whiskey mixed together. I love it. I live near the brewery and love getting narwhal. BUT I'm so glad they have it at bevmo now so I don't have to drive all the way to Chico to get my favorite beer.
Caitlin T.
Nashville
If you like stouts, you have to try this option from Sierra Nevada! Very malty flavor with notes of coffee and chocolate. Very rich and complex flavor. This is a beer that I will be choosing again the next time I spot it on the shelves.
Riki T.
El Paso
Really rich, dark beer. I really enjoy this with bar food. Be careful it is a higher abv and can sneak up on you. Pairs well with chocolates/truffles
maria h.
maracaibo
no se que es pero no me da mas opciones arreglen esto plis ok my opinion is that I like everything everything is good quality good all products what if I like it is that the shipments were free and located vompactos and base