Sierra Nevada Kellerweis® uploaded by Rachael P.

BY SIERRA NEVADA

Untamed, unfiltered, and unafraid.

Inspired by traditional Bavarian techniques, Kellerweis is a true artisan experience. With Kellerweis, we brew in open fermentation tanks—a process rarely seen today—to let the ingredients truly shine. The result is a hazy wheat ale—untamed, raw and alive. With a full, fruity aroma and notes of spicy clove and banana bread, Kellerweis is a truly unique brew.

Breanne R.
The thing that stood out the most about this beer is it really tastes like banana bread. Not necessarily a bad thing but it's definitely an aquired taste.

Sierra Nevada Kellerweis® | 4.8%
Elissa M.
Lawrenceville, GA
This was our favorite beer on the Sierra Nevada brewery tour. I am not super versed in beer terminology but I know this is a good wheat beer. It is comparable to other beer’s when it comes to price.
Ryn K.
Williamston, SC
First had this at Sierra Nevada brewery in NC. It was so refreshing and fragrant! Probably my first choice of beer when I go back for a good time!
Sara S.
Seven Hills, OH
Hefeweizen is my favorite style of beer. This is passable for something that comes in a bottle, but I was not very impressed by it.
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
I love wheat beer, and enjoy Sierra Nevada beer. This is a basic wheat, nothing special about it, but it definitely is refreshing.
Melissa W.
Tucson, AZ
I’m picky when it comes to wheat beers but Sierra Nevada’s Kellerweis is crisp and uses just a hint of clove.
Dana M.
Freeburg, IL
This was a nice surprise. Smooth. Not too strong. Good flavor! Will buy again.
Chandler R.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Purchased at: Target
Kellerweis is pretty much the only beer I’ll drink from Sierra Nevada. I live next to one of the breweries and I’ve tried multiple beers of theirs and this one is definitely the best.
Katie K.
Hands down one of my favorite Sierra Nevada products. Great company with great beers 🍻