BY HOP HUNTER

Steam distilled hop oil, gathered right in the hop fields, gives a mighty boost to the floral and citrus notes of traditional whole-cone hops for intense, unmatched hop aromatics. see more...

Ashley T.
Ashley T.
This is my absolute go to after work beer. The added hop oil gives it such a distinct flavor from most other IPAs. Love this at the end of my day! I absolutely would recommend this beer!
Venetia M.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I really like Hop Hunter. Sierra Nevada was one of the first craft beers in the mass market and it is a true OG. Hop Hunter is a nice change up from my usual purchase of Torpedo. I’ve only ever had an issue when I’ve purchased an old batch. Hop Hunter should be consumed within 3 months of the bottling date marked on the back label. If you buy it past that date it will not do the beer justice.
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
One of my fave IPAs! I’m lucky enough to live not far from the North Carolina brewery and it’s beautiful location! It is so hoppy and it is so good! Pretty average on price as far as craft beer goes!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
We have this beer on tap at my place of employment currently. It is a delicious beer for anyone who likes IPAs, especially a hop head.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Hop hunter!! Love the hop oil used to brew this beer! You can really taste the hop in this beer. Hop flavor without the super bitterness of hoppy beers!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Hampden, MA
This is not the beer to give to someone who is just dipping their toes into IPA's. This is the type of beer only for people who really, really love IPA's.
kathrine w.
kathrine w.
Tasty, super aggressive ipa. exactly what you want if you want something resiny.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Love IPA some can be pretty strong but this one is pretty smooth if you don't like the hard butter taste .
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Petersburg, MI
I recommend this special release by sierra nevada. Hop Hunter IPA has a deep, hoppy flavor and a bitter finish.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Orland, CA
I normally do not like hoppy beer, but this is awesome! Make sure you pour it into a glass rather than drink it from the bottle. It has an amazing aroma that you won't want to miss.