BY SIERRA NEVADA

Intense wet hop flavor year round.

Hop Hunter IPA harnesses the complex flavors of just-picked hops through an all-new method of steam distilling wet hops before they even leave the fields. This revolutionary technique captures and intensifies the natural flavors, creating a unique and intensely aromatic beer. Our custom process gathers pure hop oil which, when combined with traditional whole-cone hops in the brew kettle, makes for an incredible IPA experience.

Morgan P.
Philadelphia
Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter IPA is an affordable, medium bodied IPA that continues to be my favorite product of Sierra Nevada. The packaging is eye catching and I will continue to purchase this great beer!
Laura H.
I love hop hunter! Has a great not to hoppy ipa taste but a mild bite after! It’s a lighter colored beer and has a punch when you sip it! Have bought multiple times, and will continue to buy! Great for a bone fire!
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
I really like Hop Hunter. Sierra Nevada was one of the first craft beers in the mass market and it is a true OG. Hop Hunter is a nice change up from my usual purchase of Torpedo. I’ve only ever had an issue when I’ve purchased an old batch. Hop Hunter should be consumed within 3 months of the bottling date marked on the back label. If you buy it past that date it will not do the beer justice.
Ashley T.
This is my absolute go to after work beer. The added hop oil gives it such a distinct flavor from most other IPAs. Love this at the end of my day! I absolutely would recommend this beer!
Amanda J.
Orland, CA
I normally do not like hoppy beer, but this is awesome! Make sure you pour it into a glass rather than drink it from the bottle. It has an amazing aroma that you won't want to miss.
Katelyn H.
Candler, NC
One of my fave IPAs! I’m lucky enough to live not far from the North Carolina brewery and it’s beautiful location! It is so hoppy and it is so good! Pretty average on price as far as craft beer goes!
Brittany G.
Hampden, MA
This is not the beer to give to someone who is just dipping their toes into IPA's. This is the type of beer only for people who really, really love IPA's.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Hop hunter!! Love the hop oil used to brew this beer! You can really taste the hop in this beer. Hop flavor without the super bitterness of hoppy beers!
Jessica L.
Pittsburgh
Good beer, very hoppy and clean finish. I like that it’s flavored with hop oil as well which gives it an interesting complexity of flavor.
Brittany H.
San Diego , CA
We have this beer on tap at my place of employment currently. It is a delicious beer for anyone who likes IPAs, especially a hop head.