BY SEASONAL

Our Coffee Stout combines malt flavor and roasty coffee for notes of baker's cocoa, dark fruit, and espresso in a complex blend of warming flavors. see more...

• Is this a seasonal flavor? If so, when is it available?2 Answers
Matthew Z.
Matthew Z.
Woodbury, MN
This is a great pour to put in a glass! It's brewed with coffee, so it has that nice, refreshing coffee scent to it, while having slight taste of chocolate and smooth bitterness on the end of it. It's great for a night out on the patio or a get-together with friends!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Canastota, NY
Love this beer! A bit thicker but I like it. I enjoy these in the winter time because they are heavier and can be a bit filling. Coffee and beer are my two favorite things so you can't go wrong combining them- in my opinion!!
Nathanny Christiny C.
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place , NY
I really like this beer. I don't like the conventational beers with normal tasty so I am always trying different flavors and this is a good one.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is a great beer! It's a little too thick for my personal taste, however tastes just like coffee. Great for the cooler days, not best for summer and spring! Still a great beer if you like them stout.
Gina F.
Gina F.
Sierra Nevada is one of the best Brands out there that isn't a microbrew. I don't think I have ever tasted a bad Sierra Nevada. This coffee Stout has strong malt and fresh coffee notes that are very much detected unlike some other Stouts. I highly recommend this beer to anyone likes both coffee and beer. This is a great brew for the colder months. It also tastes good at room temperature.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Is this a seasonal flavor? If so, when is it available?