Sierra Nevada Coffee Stout

by Sierra Nevada

Our Coffee Stout combines malt flavor and roasty coffee for notes of baker's cocoa, dark fruit, and espresso in a complex blend of warming flavors.

Is this only available in the large variety pack or is it sold as a six pack by itself as well? Locally, I’ve only been able to find it in a variety pack.
Is this a seasonal flavor? If so, when is it available?
Start your review of Sierra Nevada Coffee Stout!
How would you rate this product?
Springville, NY
I don’t love a lot of beer, but this is amazing. Not too thick or chewy. Perfect blend of sweet and bitter, but not bitter... ya know like a good cup of coffee but in a beer. Got a little chocolate, caramel, vanilla-ness to I’d. Id definitely drink it again!
Wallins Creek, KY
Love Sierra Nevada as a lager , not so much as a coffee shot. I find it a bit bitter to the taste. I was skeptical of a coffee flavor, but hey, every flavor isn't for everyone. I do love their nice packaging! Sierra Nevada has an amazing reputation & I look forward to what's next!
Coffee stouts are delicious in the winter time. This one I was nervous about because I typically buy coffee stouts from local breweries. This one was still good, but not as much of a coffee taste as I would have liked.
Huntersville , NC
Good tasting beer for a stout. Went up to the brewery located in Asheville when we tried this and it’s pretty solid considering Sierra Nevada doesn’t often do stouts for beers.
Sierra Nevada is one of the best Brands out there that isn't a microbrew. I don't think I have ever tasted a bad Sierra Nevada. This coffee Stout has strong malt and fresh coffee notes that are very much detected unlike some other Stouts. I highly recommend this beer to anyone likes both coffee and beer. This is a great brew for the colder months. It also tastes good at room temperature.
Yorktown, VA
I love coffee stouts and Sierra Nevada is delicious. Jet black with a nice brown head that leaves a few gobs of lacing. The aroma is flat out coffee with some sweet malt that lends to the iced coffee vibe. The taste is sweet, char, coffee and a bit of a bitter finish. Like all SN beers this is just solid and good. Would drink again for sure.
Canastota, NY
Love this beer! A bit thicker but I like it. I enjoy these in the winter time because they are heavier and can be a bit filling. Coffee and beer are my two favorite things so you can't go wrong combining them- in my opinion!!
Woodbury, MN
This is a great pour to put in a glass! It's brewed with coffee, so it has that nice, refreshing coffee scent to it, while having slight taste of chocolate and smooth bitterness on the end of it. It's great for a night out on the patio or a get-together with friends!
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is a great beer! It's a little too thick for my personal taste, however tastes just like coffee. Great for the cooler days, not best for summer and spring! Still a great beer if you like them stout.
Ridgewood, NY
I really like this beer. I don't like the conventational beers with normal tasty so I am always trying different flavors and this is a good one.