BY SIERRA NEVADA

Festive fresh hop holiday fun.

The start of Celebration season is a festive event. We can’t start brewing until the first fresh hops have arrived, but once they have the season is officially under way! First brewed in 1981, Celebration Ale is one of the earliest examples of an American-style IPA and one of the few hop-forward holiday beers. Famous for its intense citrus and pine aromas, Celebration is bold and intense, featuring Cascade, Centennial and Chinook hops—honoring everything we have at Sierra Nevada.

• How is this beer? I've yet to try it but kind of hesitant...2 Answers
Michele H.
Ponte Vedra Beach
This is my husband’s favorite beer. As a former bartender he’s tried almost everything out there. He prefers IPAs but snaps this stuff up when its available. We’ve purchased it for many years and will continue to do so. Good value for the quality.Sierra Nevada Celebration® IPA
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love Sierra Nevada it’s the perfect IPA. Very refreshing and has an amazing taste. Love how it comes out during certain times of the year if your a beer loving you’ll love this. Totally recommend.......
Alexandra O.
Sevierville
I wish I could find this more but I haven’t seen it in years. Even though it’s definitely one of the best Rye IPAs I’ve had to date. Amazing hoppy flavor that’ll give you the chills. I would totally buy it if I ever saw it.
Elisa R.
This beer tastes delicious! I love Sierra Nevada and this beer does not disappoints. I went to a beer fest two years ago and I had a taste of the first Sierra Nevada ever and I have not gone back. It is a refreshing beer with a hint of hops but not overly bitter or overpowering. If you like beer, this is a good one to try! I couldn't find the Oktoberfest they carry on here, but if you happen to spot it, buy it too! They're delicious !
Jeremy B.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
If you like IPAs and don't want to share get this. This beer is very in your mouth with flavor and if your spouse or friends are fans of IPAs your in the clear to have them all to yourself!
Brittany A.
Every year I can't wait for this seasonal beer to come out! It's just so yumm! It's malty and hoppy,with a great aroma. Far from a juiced up ipa, which is a nice change from everything that's been out recently.
Amanda G.
flushing
I love Sierra Nevada! It’s in my top five list of favorite beers. I purchase mine from the local Meijer, where their selection is wonderful! I prefer this brand for the wheaty taste.
Danielle M.
York
If you like IPA this one is a little different. The flavor is a little spicer that is unique. I would not commit to a case until you have a chance to try it first.
Marissa P.
Merced, CA
Sierra Nevada is an okay drink. However, i do enjoy there seasonal drinks! Especially the Citradelic, this is my boyfriend and I spring go to drink! We love the tangy, orange taste that it has. SaveMart super market has the best prices ever for this drink, $9 .99. nothing could beat that! Actually on a second thought Grocery Outlets may also have these on sale time to time! The Citradelic is a must!
Serena W.
redwood city, CA
In this IPA, you can taste the Hops but they aren't too overbearing, as a young woman I typically don't prefer very hop-y beer but this IPA is great! It is in the mid to less expensive range compared to it's other ones like it. I would buy it again but not the top of my preferences.
Alvaro O.
Anaheim, CA
How is this beer? I've yet to try it but kind of hesitant when it comes to seasonal beer.

Walmart