BY SIERRA NEVADA

Festive fresh hop holiday fun.

The start of Celebration season is a festive event. We can’t start brewing until the first fresh hops have arrived, but once they have the season is officially under way! First brewed in 1981, Celebration Ale is one of the earliest examples of an American-style IPA and one of the few hop-forward holiday beers. Famous for its intense citrus and pine aromas, Celebration is bold and intense, featuring Cascade, Centennial and Chinook hops—honoring everything we have at Sierra Nevada.

• How is this beer? I've yet to try it but kind of hesitant...2 Answers
Michele H.
Ponte Vedra Beach
This is my husband’s favorite beer. As a former bartender he’s tried almost everything out there. He prefers IPAs but snaps this stuff up when its available. We’ve purchased it for many years and will continue to do so. Good value for the quality.Sierra Nevada Celebration® IPA
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
Oh man oh man.... the first time I see this in the stores (usually end of April) I text my husband and we both jump for joy.
This is our go to summer beer!! It's full of flavor but not heavy. Whether it's 2 beers on a Friday night or day drinking on the river, you just can't go wrong with this.
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love Sierra Nevada it’s the perfect IPA. Very refreshing and has an amazing taste. Love how it comes out during certain times of the year if your a beer loving you’ll love this. Totally recommend.......
Alexandra O.
Sevierville
I wish I could find this more but I haven’t seen it in years. Even though it’s definitely one of the best Rye IPAs I’ve had to date. Amazing hoppy flavor that’ll give you the chills. I would totally buy it if I ever saw it.
Elisa R.
This beer tastes delicious! I love Sierra Nevada and this beer does not disappoints. I went to a beer fest two years ago and I had a taste of the first Sierra Nevada ever and I have not gone back. It is a refreshing beer with a hint of hops but not overly bitter or overpowering. If you like beer, this is a good one to try! I couldn't find the Oktoberfest they carry on here, but if you happen to spot it, buy it too! They're delicious !
Jeremy B.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
If you like IPAs and don't want to share get this. This beer is very in your mouth with flavor and if your spouse or friends are fans of IPAs your in the clear to have them all to yourself!
Dianna J.
norton
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sierra Nevada makes a great product, but this one is especially good. If you like hops mixed with a red ale this is the perfect beer for you. Great flavor, hint of hops on the end but a little rich. This beer is a hit!
Sophia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I don't drink beer often because I'm somewhat picky when it comes to various brands and flavors. I bought for the first time during the midsummer. This beer was perfect for a warm summer night sitting by a campfire. The taste isn't too bitter or sweet and I've already bought this brand again.
Brittany A.
Every year I can't wait for this seasonal beer to come out! It's just so yumm! It's malty and hoppy,with a great aroma. Far from a juiced up ipa, which is a nice change from everything that's been out recently.
Maritza M.
Every Holiday season I wait for this beer to start showing up in stores. It has a great special occasion flavor that reminds me of the holidays. Everyone in my family loves drinking this from Thanking to Christmas. A wonderful ale perfect for celebrating.
Alvaro O.
Anaheim, CA
How is this beer? I've yet to try it but kind of hesitant when it comes to seasonal beer.

back