Sierra Nevada Celebration Fresh Hop Ale uploaded by Liz H.Sierra Nevada Celebration Fresh Hop Ale uploaded by Lynda B.

BY SIERRA NEVADA

Sierra nevada celebration fresh hop ale bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Sierra Nevada Celebration Fresh Hop Ale
  • "Celebration is one of the beers that we buy during the fall/winter as soon as we see it show up in our favorite beer store." in 2 reviews
  • "Sierra Nevada Celebration is probably my all time favorite beer." in 1 review
Katie A.
Nashville, TN
Oh man oh man.... the first time I see this in the stores (usually end of April) I text my husband and we both jump for joy.
This is our go to summer beer!! It's full of flavor but not heavy. Whether it's 2 beers on a Friday night or day drinking on the river, you just can't go wrong with this.
Elisa R.
This beer tastes delicious! I love Sierra Nevada and this beer does not disappoints. I went to a beer fest two years ago and I had a taste of the first Sierra Nevada ever and I have not gone back. It is a refreshing beer with a hint of hops but not overly bitter or overpowering. If you like beer, this is a good one to try! I couldn't find the Oktoberfest they carry on here, but if you happen to spot it, buy it too! They're delicious !
Jeremy B.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
If you like IPAs and don't want to share get this. This beer is very in your mouth with flavor and if your spouse or friends are fans of IPAs your in the clear to have them all to yourself!
Dianna J.
norton
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sierra Nevada makes a great product, but this one is especially good. If you like hops mixed with a red ale this is the perfect beer for you. Great flavor, hint of hops on the end but a little rich. This beer is a hit!
Sophia M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I don't drink beer often because I'm somewhat picky when it comes to various brands and flavors. I bought for the first time during the midsummer. This beer was perfect for a warm summer night sitting by a campfire. The taste isn't too bitter or sweet and I've already bought this brand again.
Brenda R.
I currently live in Chico the birth place of my favorite summer beer! I wish this beer was available all year. You can never go wrong with a Sierra Nevada beer but this one right here is light and smooth with a great taste!
Sophia R.
Sierra Nevada is one of my overall favorite beers. I look forward to summer fest coming out every year when it warms up. I've been to the actual brewery itself and it is quite the experience to see how it's made. Summer fest is delicious!
Rebecca L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this ale. It’s sweet without being too heavy for an ale, and has a great full body. I’ve only bought it once for a party but i would buy it again. You can get this at any grocery or liquor store.
Amber H.
Alexander, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I won this beer at a dirty Santa party and I was so glad I did. I branched out of my beer comfort zone and I liked all of the beers. Someone who is usually a bud light drinker liked these beers.
jade h.
Midlothian, VA
I don't usually love IPAs/pale ales and can drink this. We sold out of it pretty quickly at my work. I'm probably not super qualified to review it but it's a refreshing beer in the summer heat.