Sierra Nevada 2014 Celebration Fresh Hop IPA uploaded by Wendy C.Sierra Nevada 2014 Celebration Fresh Hop IPA uploaded by Wendy C.

BY SIERRA NEVADA

We first created Celebration IPA in the winter of 1981, in the time-honored tradition of brewing a special ale for the holiday season. Each year we use only the first fresh hops of the growing season to create this complex and robust ale. Layered pine and citrus hop aromas balance delicately against rich, malt sweetness to create an uncommonly smooth wintertime ale. see more...

• How is this beer? I've yet to try it but kind of hesitant...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love Sierra Nevada it’s the perfect IPA. Very refreshing and has an amazing taste. Love how it comes out during certain times of the year if your a beer loving you’ll love this. Totally recommend.......
Tori T.
Gainesville, Fl
This beer is the DEFINITION of hops... the guy at the store told me and my boyfriend that this is a special beer with the freshest hops out there. Apparently 90% of hops dry out by the end of the season so they take these fresh ones and brew this beer. It was good to try but I won't buy again. It was SO hoppy.
Christopher P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A holiday time family tradition. I've enjoyed watching the label change through the years, but the quality of the Sierra Nevada Celebration Fresh Hop Ale hasn't changed a bit. Just before Christmas time I start to look for it.
Meredith C.
This is a good, in your face IPA. It's seasonal (winter) beer, but it's not your typical winter seasonal that's a lager or porter. In fact, it's a really hoppy IPA. I'm not sure that there's anything that's necessarily "winter-y" about it, but it is a nice departure from other winter beers.
Crystal  b.
I LOVE every Sierra Nevada that has ever been! They always have distinct flavors and great quality. I haven come across one I haven't liked. You have to be an avid beer drinker to appreciate the diversity of these drinks.
Brittany G.
Hampden, MA
This is a great seasonal beer which you can drink without feeling like you just swallowed a bottle of Christmas. It very much retains the taste of their classic IPA. One of the few Christmas beers I find drinkable.
Erika J.
Royal Oak, MI
Sierra Nevada's Celebration IPA has a great taste and body. It has a bit of a pine-like flavor that really rounds out the beer. I would definitely suggest this to any IPA lover.
Amanda W.
long beach, CA
I have enjoyed this celebrations beer every winter. It is one of my favorite winter beers to enjoy. It have a very nice flavor and I believe everyone can enjoy it.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
Yet another great offering from Sierra Nevada. This is a perfect IPA for the holiday season. I'll have a six-pack of this in my fridge all December long.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
Our favorite Christmas beer! We get a keg of this every Christmas! You have to have a taste for IPa's, but if you do you'll definitely like this one!
Alvaro O.
Anaheim, CA
How is this beer? I've yet to try it but kind of hesitant when it comes to seasonal beer.