Sierra Nevada 2014 Celebration Fresh Hop IPA uploaded by Wendy C.Sierra Nevada 2014 Celebration Fresh Hop IPA uploaded by Wendy C.

BY SEASONAL

We first created Celebration IPA in the winter of 1981, in the time-honored tradition of brewing a special ale for the holiday season. Each year we use only the first fresh hops of the growing season to create this complex and robust ale. Layered pine and citrus hop aromas balance delicately against rich, malt sweetness to create an uncommonly smooth wintertime ale. see more...

• How is this beer? I've yet to try it but kind of hesitant when it c...2 Answers
Christopher P.
Christopher P.
A holiday time family tradition. I've enjoyed watching the label change through the years, but the quality of the Sierra Nevada Celebration Fresh Hop Ale hasn't changed a bit. Just before Christmas time I start to look for it.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
I love seasonal beers, especially those that come out in the fall and winter. This beer is no exception to that!
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
This is a good, in your face IPA. It's seasonal (winter) beer, but it's not your typical winter seasonal that's a lager or porter. In fact, it's a really hoppy IPA. I'm not sure that there's anything that's necessarily "winter-y" about it, but it is a nice departure from other winter beers.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Hampden, MA
This is a great seasonal beer which you can drink without feeling like you just swallowed a bottle of Christmas. It very much retains the taste of their classic IPA. One of the few Christmas beers I find drinkable.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Jax Bch, FL
I love the holidays cause this beer comes around. 😊 Very tasty and not too hoppy, smooth and easy to drink. Lots of flavor but not dense and syrupy.
Kenny R.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
Yet another great offering from Sierra Nevada. This is a perfect IPA for the holiday season. I'll have a six-pack of this in my fridge all December long.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
I have enjoyed this celebrations beer every winter. It is one of my favorite winter beers to enjoy. It have a very nice flavor and I believe everyone can enjoy it.
Ernan A.
Ernan A.
Banning, CA
Well balanced IPA that can only be enjoyed seasonally. Nothing special except fresh taste and hint of pine.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Tampa, FL
I had this for the first time over thanksgiving, what a tasty beer. Well rounded and full of flavor.
francheska s.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
OK I don't really like beer and he's definitely didn't taste too strong this was a good buy
Alvaro O.
Alvaro O.
Anaheim, CA
How is this beer? I've yet to try it but kind of hesitant when it comes to seasonal beer.