BY SIERRA MIST

Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Kaitlin B.
I love their new design logo and all the flavors they're coming out with they really put themselves back in the map and having everyone enjoy them all over again! I would recommend to others!! Very good!
Kathy C.
Annona, TX
I really enjoyed the cherry pomegranate flavor and I usually find cherry flavors medicinal. Not so with Sierra Mist! They knocked it out of the park with this one!
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
OamG!!! This is soooo good and good for you Pomegranate has so many good benefits and healing properties! This is one of my favorites! The price is great and the labeling is really nice I would recommend trying this the first chance you get!
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL
HUGE FAN OF THE SIERRA MIST, i love all the flavors..but the classic is the best! like Spirite, it fresh, it crisp and it always so full of flavor and such a good buy, never to pricey and i buy it all the time and use it regularly! i love it! and i think it should be tasted at less once to everyone.
Kathleen C.
Concord, NC
Wow what a treat! This is a great twist on the original Sierra Mist! I love the flavor and the carbonation tops it off! This is affordable and comparable to all other sodas and I would highly recommend giving this a try!
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX
Love this drink! The flavor is so great and its very light and refreshing. They also offer so many other great flavors i never know which ones to choose! I buy this product frequently and am. Never disappinted!
Savannah V.
Elsberry , MO
Love the Sierra Mist Twists but I will say, I like the original so much better. It's a nice thing just to try when you've kind of gotten tired of the same old same old but I'm sure you will find yourself coming back to the original!
demi b.
Orange Park, FL
Sierra Mist twist Cherry pomegranate is great it's so delicious I love it when it's just freezing cold it's so good I love the way it's so Chris and I remembered you to try this for sure
Jessica S.
Renton, WA
Although I try not to drink sodas. I love them especially sierra mist. It’s clear. Tastes like a tangerine (according to my inner botanist). Low sodium. Has a more natural taste than most orange sodas. I would buy this product again and I recommend it