BY SIERRA MIST

Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay , I love they flavor combination on its own or mixed with a alcoholic drink. It makes creating a mixed drink super easy because it already has the fizz and two unique flavors so all you really have to add is your alcohol of choice and maybe a garnish. I will say that this variety isn't in every supermarket, and its more likely to be in a mainstream supermarket than a whole foods or other natural food markets.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
OamG!!! This is soooo good and good for you Pomegranate has so many good benefits and healing properties! This is one of my favorites! The price is great and the labeling is really nice I would recommend trying this the first chance you get!
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL
HUGE FAN OF THE SIERRA MIST, i love all the flavors..but the classic is the best! like Spirite, it fresh, it crisp and it always so full of flavor and such a good buy, never to pricey and i buy it all the time and use it regularly! i love it! and i think it should be tasted at less once to everyone.
Kathleen C.
Concord, NC
Wow what a treat! This is a great twist on the original Sierra Mist! I love the flavor and the carbonation tops it off! This is affordable and comparable to all other sodas and I would highly recommend giving this a try!
Janet H.
Carrollton, TX
Love this drink! The flavor is so great and its very light and refreshing. They also offer so many other great flavors i never know which ones to choose! I buy this product frequently and am. Never disappinted!
Leslie B.
Knoxville, TN
Sierra mist got me dying, is soo good, the flavor is so special, I loved this, buy it like twice a week, because I dont like to drink too much soda, but when you like to loose your diet, definitely sierra mist have to be on your list.
Searra F.
Fort Dodge, IA
Always better out of a glass container! Since I'm not one for drinking alcohol when I go out with the crew this stops the awkward "your drinking a pop" stares and it's my favorite flavor all in one.
Cody M.
London, KY
This to me is a staple drink. I love to mix it with alcohol or even drink alone! It's an acquired taste but personally I love it. It takes sweet and easy more fruity compared to other brands. I would definitely buy again!
Savannah V.
Elsberry , MO
Love the Sierra Mist Twists but I will say, I like the original so much better. It's a nice thing just to try when you've kind of gotten tired of the same old same old but I'm sure you will find yourself coming back to the original!