Sierra Mist® Soda

BY SIERRA MIST

Crisp, clean and refreshing lemon-lime soda with natural lemon and lime flavors and just the right amount of sweetness to invigorate your senses and leave you totally refreshed.

Sierra Mist®  Soda
Sierra Mist® Soda
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This lemon-lime soda, although not as good as its competitor, Sprite, in my opinion, still offers a refreshing, superior taste.  These go on sale at my local Walmart every now and then and I always buy the 24 pack.  It's not as good as other sodas but I'd still recommend it.
Marquita S.
Richmond
Sierra Mist is my second favorite lemon lime soda. When I'm at a restaurant and they don't have Sprite I usually order Sierra Mist. It is very affordable and can be purchased at any store. The packaging is nice. I would recommend Sierra Mist to others to drink.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I’m not really into this drink. It is not my favorite I definitely rather have sprite over this drink. The price isn’t bad the drink just doesn’t taste good to me. It didn’t meet my expectations and it won’t ever. I don’t buy it because I do not like it.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Not bad but not my favorite. It has a little too much lime flavor in it for my taste. I prefer a little sweeter. However if you do mix with liquor to make a mixed drink, it’s not as noticeable. Something to consider but again not my first choice.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is my second alternative to Sprite! It tastes almost identical to Sprite and has that great lemon-lime flavor! It doesn't hurt your teeth as bad as other sodas either! Sprite is always my top pick, but this is a great soda as well! I also love the new branding they have going on right now!
Bridget P.
Union,NJ
It actually isn’t called serria mist anymore it is called mist twist. It is still amazing and I love the cranberry version they have during winter holiday months.
Gabriela C.
Great option for those who don’t like really sweet soda. I’ve been drinking sierra mist for a long time and I absolutely love it! It doesn’t stain your teeth in the long run (specially if you are going through a whitening process). Good price, great taste.
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
This is the number one choice drink for my little boy. It is affordable, as long as there are coupons or sales. It is much better then Sprite or 7up. It does meet all my expectations and I will continue to buy this one for my son.
Sana K.
Garden Grove, CA
I love the soft sweet taste of this drink. I feel like it’s more mild then those super strong ones on the throat. For some weird reason it burns my throat when I drink too strong sodas
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
Naturally refreshing, the perfect mix of lemon and lime it's delicious and has no caffeine which is a high plus for me. Personally a favorite if mine & its definitely affordable.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Have you seen these at the dollar store
Em V.
Is it better than other drinks like it?
Liz H.
Minneapolis, MN
Are there other types of sierra mist?
Amanda R.
Does anyone else get the after taste or is it just me?
Jessica H.