Sierra Mist® Soda

BY SIERRA MIST #53 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Crisp, clean and refreshing lemon-lime soda with natural lemon and lime flavors and just the right amount of sweetness to invigorate your senses and leave you totally refreshed.

Sierra Mist®  Soda
Sierra Mist® Soda
Margareth D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I prefer this over sprite. I feel like it is not too sweet like some lemon-lime sodas. Very carbonated of course and can be upsetting to those with certain stomach issues because of the carbonation. Helps with nausea however if sipped on. Not my favorite lemon-lime drink but it's also not bad. Would recommend to others.
Gabriela C.
Great option for those who don’t like really sweet soda. I’ve been drinking sierra mist for a long time and I absolutely love it! It doesn’t stain your teeth in the long run (specially if you are going through a whitening process). Good price, great taste.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Not bad but not my favorite. It has a little too much lime flavor in it for my taste. I prefer a little sweeter. However if you do mix with liquor to make a mixed drink, it’s not as noticeable. Something to consider but again not my first choice.
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
This is the number one choice drink for my little boy. It is affordable, as long as there are coupons or sales. It is much better then Sprite or 7up. It does meet all my expectations and I will continue to buy this one for my son.
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
This one of my favorite lemon lime soda. I switch between this and sprite all the time. I find that this soda goes flat faster than other lemon lime sodas, but the flavor is so much better. I love the color of the their packaging and their new logo. I would recommend this to someone who needs a good mixer for drinks as that is what I primarily use it for.
Bridget P.
Union,NJ
It actually isn’t called serria mist anymore it is called mist twist. It is still amazing and I love the cranberry version they have during winter holiday months.
Catherine F.
Harrisonburg, VA
This product is great. It tastes a lot like Sprite, and is slightly cheaper, so it works well for college students who need a chaser for nights out. The packaging is nice and crisp, similar to Sprite. I would recommend this is as a cheaper, low-calorie alternative to other sodas.
Emma R.
I prefer Sierra Mist over Sprite! It has a more natural lemon/lime flavor for sure. Sprite actually kinda of burns going down. But to get the best experience, squeeze fresh lemon or lime right into your drink. The flavor opens up so incredibly! 🍋🍈
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
Good and refreshing! Not as good as when they first came out, I feel like they changed their ingredients or something. But nonetheless still tasty. Not too sweet but still delicious. I would recommend if you like drinking pop.
karla z.
Chula Vista, CA
I can’t say is my favorite soda but it is not band is really similar to a spry but I feel like it does have more flavor I think you can taste the lime and lemon more than a regular sprite still a good product not the best out there in my opinion
raven b.
Needles, CA
Have you seen these at the dollar store
Em V.
Is it better than other drinks like it?
Liz H.
Minneapolis, MN
Are there other types of sierra mist?
Amanda R.
Does anyone else get the after taste or is it just me?
sandra s.
Is this better than the original?