Sierra Mist® Soda

BY SIERRA MIST #56 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Crisp, clean and refreshing lemon-lime soda with natural lemon and lime flavors and just the right amount of sweetness to invigorate your senses and leave you totally refreshed.

Sierra Mist®  Soda
Sierra Mist® Soda
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This lemon-lime soda, although not as good as its competitor, Sprite, in my opinion, still offers a refreshing, superior taste.  These go on sale at my local Walmart every now and then and I always buy the 24 pack.  It's not as good as other sodas but I'd still recommend it.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I’m not really into this drink. It is not my favorite I definitely rather have sprite over this drink. The price isn’t bad the drink just doesn’t taste good to me. It didn’t meet my expectations and it won’t ever. I don’t buy it because I do not like it.
Rachel N.
rogers, MN
This one of my favorite lemon lime soda. I switch between this and sprite all the time. I find that this soda goes flat faster than other lemon lime sodas, but the flavor is so much better. I love the color of the their packaging and their new logo. I would recommend this to someone who needs a good mixer for drinks as that is what I primarily use it for.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Not bad but not my favorite. It has a little too much lime flavor in it for my taste. I prefer a little sweeter. However if you do mix with liquor to make a mixed drink, it’s not as noticeable. Something to consider but again not my first choice.
Sana K.
I love the soft sweet taste of this drink. I feel like it’s more mild then those super strong ones on the throat. For some weird reason it burns my throat when I drink too strong sodas
Bridget P.
Union,NJ
It actually isn’t called serria mist anymore it is called mist twist. It is still amazing and I love the cranberry version they have during winter holiday months.
Catherine F.
Harrisonburg, VA
This product is great. It tastes a lot like Sprite, and is slightly cheaper, so it works well for college students who need a chaser for nights out. The packaging is nice and crisp, similar to Sprite. I would recommend this is as a cheaper, low-calorie alternative to other sodas.
Gabriela C.
Great option for those who don’t like really sweet soda. I’ve been drinking sierra mist for a long time and I absolutely love it! It doesn’t stain your teeth in the long run (specially if you are going through a whitening process). Good price, great taste.
kiki b.
This taste exactly like sprite I don’t how they copied the taste but I really don’t care how they did it I only care about the taste and it taste amazing
Try it and tag me on google + email:bessie978@gmail.com
And see if it taste exactly like sprite
Emma R.
I prefer Sierra Mist over Sprite! It has a more natural lemon/lime flavor for sure. Sprite actually kinda of burns going down. But to get the best experience, squeeze fresh lemon or lime right into your drink. The flavor opens up so incredibly! 🍋🍈
raven b.
Needles, CA
Have you seen these at the dollar store
Em V.
Is it better than other drinks like it?
Liz H.
Minneapolis, MN
Are there other types of sierra mist?
sandra s.
Is this better than the original?
Jessica H.