Sierra Mist® Soda

BY SIERRA MIST #78 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Crisp, clean and refreshing lemon-lime soda with natural lemon and lime flavors and just the right amount of sweetness to invigorate your senses and leave you totally refreshed.

Sierra Mist®  Soda
Sierra Mist® Soda
karla z.
El Cajon, CA
I can’t say is my favorite soda but it is not band is really similar to a spry but I feel like it does have more flavor I think you can taste the lime and lemon more than a regular sprite still a good product not the best out there in my opinion
Brenda C.
I do not drink a lot of soda but when I want something refreshing without caffeine I drink Sierra Mist. I prefer it to Sprite and 7-up because I find those sodas leave an aftertaste and too sugary.
Plus I use this soda with alcoholic beverages as a mixer to add flavor. I especially enjoy the seasonal cranberry Sierra Mist during the holidays for adult libations.
Rachel N.
Duluth , MN
Foodie Expert
This one of my favorite lemon lime soda. I switch between this and sprite all the time. I find that this soda goes flat faster than other lemon lime sodas, but the flavor is so much better. I love the color of the their packaging and their new logo. I would recommend this to someone who needs a good mixer for drinks as that is what I primarily use it for.
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
i used to be a sprite only kid until one day the waiter at a restaurant asked me “is sierra mist okay?” this was the first id heard of the mist an had no problem with it. i find this and sprite and totally interchangeable and don’t really have too different of a taste. sprite may be a bit better but this is a close second
Catherine F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Foodie Expert
This product is great. It tastes a lot like Sprite, and is slightly cheaper, so it works well for college students who need a chaser for nights out. The packaging is nice and crisp, similar to Sprite. I would recommend this is as a cheaper, low-calorie alternative to other sodas.
Emma R.
I prefer Sierra Mist over Sprite! It has a more natural lemon/lime flavor for sure. Sprite actually kinda of burns going down. But to get the best experience, squeeze fresh lemon or lime right into your drink. The flavor opens up so incredibly! 🍋🍈
🌻Myia K.
Foodie Expert
I feel as if I might like Sierra Mist over sprite. It has more of the lime flavor that I'm looking for that sprite just doesn't give me. It's affordable and you can purchase at just about any store, and is recommended to everyone.
Laura M.
Burbank, IL
Foodie Expert
Good and refreshing! Not as good as when they first came out, I feel like they changed their ingredients or something. But nonetheless still tasty. Not too sweet but still delicious. I would recommend if you like drinking pop.
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
Foodie Expert
I love the crisp flavor of Sierra Mist! It's great out of the can because it gets so cold in the fridge. This size is perfect, because it cures a sweet tooth and can come in the go with me. I totally recommend it!
Alexandra G.
Foodie Expert
This is a great sparkly refreshing lemon-lime flavored carbonated drink. Very good chilled or over ice. Also great for upset stomachs, helps relieve tummy aches especially if you ate too much.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Have you seen these at the dollar store
Em V.
Is it better than other drinks like it?
Liz H.
Minneapolis, MN
Are there other types of sierra mist?
Jessica H.
Norwalk , CA
Who else loves this?
sandra s.
Is this better than the original?