Sierra Mist® Soda

BY SIERRA MIST #55 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Crisp, clean and refreshing lemon-lime soda with natural lemon and lime flavors and just the right amount of sweetness to invigorate your senses and leave you totally refreshed.

Sierra Mist®  Soda
Sierra Mist® Soda
Chino N.
Chino N.
Burleson, TX
If you are looking to buy this product I highly recommend it. It gives moisture to your skin and its smell is absolutely amazing.If you are looking to buy this product I highly recommend it. It gives moisture to your skin and its smell is absolutely amazing.If you are looking to buy this product I highly recommend it. It gives moisture to your skin and its smell is absolutely amazing.If you are looking to buy this product I highly recommend it. It gives moisture to your skin and its smell is absolutely amazing. To If you are looking to buy this product I highly recommend it. It gives moisture to your skin and its smell is absolutely amazing.If you are looking to buy this product I highly recommend it. It gives moisture to your skin and its smell is absolutely amazing.If you are looking to buy this product I highly recommend it. It gives moisture to your skin and its smell is absolutely amazing.
Cristian R.
Cristian R.
I'm not going to lie, sitting on my b and ordering a 12-pack of soda was both the laziest and greatest thing I think I've done in a while. It wasn't even shaken up and flat when it arrived! I'm thrilled that with just a few mouse presses I can get my stepson's soda shipped right to our door! I'm very pleased with this product, it's the same exact Sprite that's in the grocery store and my kid was more than happy to drink them up!
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
Foodie Expert
I love Sierra Mist! While it is very similar to Sprite, it does have a difference that I cannot quite put my finger on. It tastes amazing, especially because it is fizzy but not too fizzy. I like the new look of the product. I gave this four stars because personally, I like Sprite more than Sierra Mist, but if a restaurant does not have Sprite, I will definitely order Sierra Mist because it is great.
Elisa C.
Elisa C.
Birmingham, AL
Foodie Expert
I've being trying to eat healthy and avoid soda, but some circumstances just call for it, and in those moments, Sierra Mist is my drink of choice. I actually read an article comparing sugar content on quite a few of the most popular sodas, and this came on top as having less sugar. Besides that, I really like the taste, so it's a win-win. Not for everyday, but it's a nice treat.
Christin M.
Christin M.
Huntsville, AL
I used to love Sierra Mist and it WAS my favorite Lemon lime soda. But I bought some in the last month and it was truly not even drinkable! They advertise that it is made with real cane sugar, which is great generally speaking, but something about the mix of this in the Sierra Mist..... Way too sweet and fake tasting. Honestly tasted like a lemon cleaning product. Horrible!!!
Yasmin A.
Yasmin A.
Foodie Expert
This drink is great for quenching your thirst, if you aren't in the mood for water. I am a soda lover (not very healthy, I know :/) and I typically don't enjoy Sprite, so I figured this would be not different. However, it's kind of like "Coke or Pepsi?", except "Sprite or Sierra Mist?" And I definitely have to say Sierra Mist! One of my favorite drinks.
Jennilee B.
Jennilee B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Not bad, though I do prefer sprite over sierra mist. It definitely can be improved to have a better flavor, as it's good, but not great. The price isn't bad, though it would be better if it was cheaper. Sprite is definitely a better option and I will definitely recommend sprite over sierra mist, but when it's the only thing available, it makes do.
Darrian D.
Darrian D.
I am obsessed with the new Sierra Mist! I don't know what they did to the flavor but I absolutely cannot get enough of it and buy it every chance I get! I love the 12 pack of cans because I can use it to quench the craving at anytime, nice to have on hand. If you haven't tried Sierra Mist in awhile, definitely try it out. You won't regret it!
Zaydielynn M.
Zaydielynn M.
San Diego, CA
Sierra Mist is a lemon lime soda that is caffeine free. It is very tasty as it is crisp and bubbly. This product can be found in many stores and is comparable to many competitors. There is a rumor that Pepsi will be re launching this drink as wellness drink in the coming years as it will replace sweeteners with stevia. I cannot wait!
Alisa J.
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
I absolutely love this! Best soda on the market. Refreshing change from my usual cola choices. Not too sweet. Sierra Mist is great on its own but mixing it with apple or grape juice and you have one fantastic drink. Really good in summer time. Sierra mist is so much better than any other of its type. I would drink it again and again!
Em V.
Em V.
Is it better than other drinks like it?
raven b.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Have you seen these at the dollar store
Liz H.
Liz H.
Minneapolis, MN
Are there other types of sierra mist?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Does anyone else get the after taste or is it just me?
sandra s.
sandra s.
Is this better than the original?