Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash uploaded by KaylaSierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash uploaded by Edwinia R.

BY SIERRA MIST

Sierra Mist Natural?? Strawberry Kiwi Splash.
140 calories per can.
No Artificial ingredients.
Lemon-lime soda with strawberry kiwi flavor.
With other natural flavors.
100% natural flavors.
Made with real sugar.
Caffeine free.
12 - 12 fl oz cans (144 fl oz).

No artificial ingredients.
Lemon lime soda with strawberry kiwi flavor with other natural flavors.
100% natural flavors.
Made with real sugar.
Caffeine free.
12 cans. see more...

Marlena L.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my favorite Sierra Mist flavor. I absolutely love strawberry kiwi flavor and it definitely met my expectations. I would recommend it to everyone who asks me.
Brenda D.
This stuff is so good and it's so hard to find. I tried it one time I was out of town and it totally blew my mind. Came back home looked for it at our grocery store and well to this day I still can't find it. I promise you will be crazy about the flavor it is perfect !
Justina H.
Memphis
I didn't think I would like this product but I was so wrong it was so good I could definitely taste the strawberry and the carbonation was not to bad and it wasn't expensive definitely would buy this again
Jake W.
East Amherst, NY
The natural one is full of flavor and it's tastes great not too much flavor no too little perfect and it has no sugar so I don't feel run down after I drink it like other soda
cheyenne c.
i love this stuff , the strawberry kiwi is my favorite flavor !! it's so good and refreshing . i always pick these up when i see them at like walmart or target !!
Teresa L.
I used to only drink the plain Sierra Mist until my husband brought home the Strawberry Kiwi flavor. Boy was it refreshing! It quenched my thirst and made my feel hydrated. I gave a bottle to my mom and now she can't stop drinking it either. I love the light sweetness of the natural fruit flavors. The light carbonation is a lot better than most soft drinks.
Kayla
I have seen so many reviews on how great this product was. Usually I only purchase water and was skeptical about the reviews so I decided to go buy it one day it is delicious!! Tasty and refreshing ! It is not all acidy and bubbly as I thought it was going to be really love this drink!!
Morgan B.
This is my absolutely favorite go-to pop! I love the extra flavor in this sierra mist. I tend to stick to light colored pops and caffeine free ones and this is perfect. The extra taste is perfect when mixing with alcohol or by itself on some ice. They are perfect for a refresher during studying.
Vanessa D.
Parkersburg, WV
I love Sierra Mist Natural Strawberry Kiwi Splash. The crisp taste of strawberry kiwi is absolutely delicious and very refreshing. It's perfect. I've always been a Sierra Mist drinker but just recently tried the strawberry kiwi flavor. I think I might have found my new favorite drink.
Nikki C.
Independence, MO
I was actually pretty surprised when I first tried this. I wasn't sure what it was going to be like. It's very affordable and it leaves a good taste in your mouth. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because I don't find it very often where I live and that's disappointing.